What're you excited to see upon AO's release? (E.G. Random battles, fishing sessions, etc)

story and characters

Everything tbh
That’s possible

Dark Sea
Insanity
Pain
Weapons
Fighting Styles
strength weapons
spirit weapons
Jobs
Bounties/renown
PAIN.
Food

1 Like

actually tbh what i’m most excited for is the customization. player customization, boat customization, build customization, etc. guessing you testers know a lot more than we do about how you can make your character look but they already seem to be a lot better than wom.

2 Likes

Customization (mostly stuff involving the player directly) is my favorite part of just about any game so anything involving it is just amazing :nod:

1 Like

if even AR can give me the ability to create good looking characters with mostly dated models i’m sure that ao can do even better with the modern ones. it was really hard to make a good looking character in wom because of an extreme lack of variety in accessories and armor but hopefully this will be fixed.

1 Like

the story line, THE MAGIC TWEAKS, the weapons and the islands

1 Like

new magic visual

weapon skills

ship

not those fcking sharks ( AR traumatic flashback )

Dark Sea

yeah

Everything but mainly the hopeful variety of the builds new players are using although they are probably going to all follow the first youtube vid they see telling them to use metal magic with a conjurer build or something stupid.
I’m excited to sail around on a new map and explore the new islands. And the better-looking and more usable Ice magic.

everything

I just wanna see the random shit the new gens will do on release, because as randomness said they’re gonna follow the first vid called a “op starter guide”

1 Like

guild wars and hopefully giving ships utility in pvp unlike in AR a

Honestly everything
The exploration
The combat
The story
Mostly playing with friends 1v1ing or cooking meals together
And AO won’t be even finished when it comes out imagine all the other updates to come later down the line.

im going to make a guide with the most misleading content ever

im excited to see you all hop off roblox and take a shower

I take a shower every night.

Dog pfp > roblox pfp

1 Like

pls sir release the arcade odsey. you don’t know how long I have waited for the moment when u release the odsey. .while in my bed I dream about waking up to the relase of odsey sir. when I am at the learning building i just can’t think. i only think about when the odysey release wes goin hapen. when i eat the food at the food table I don’t think about the food i think about the wonderful relase of odysey that my sir will relase so I play gayme. even when i am on the releasing the waste in the body thing i can only think about the relase to odysey. finally even when I am visiting i can’t think about the blood relate people i can only think about the beautiful sir makng the odysey relese to wake the up. when sir i am at bed i think of sir beautiful face while we do th slept. when sir you tell me to do test do sir for u in ordre to join the testr . when sir is post lake of arcne odysey i dream an thingk al dya abuot it. . i want u to relast the arcand odysey . sir i cant wait to see u on the ship.and we sail ship to sunset inn order to become the arcne. sir i beg of u sir please relase and once u do the relase sir i will get e girl for the sir because u sir did the relase for me to play arcne. . these are just a few reasons why you should relase gmae.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.