What're you excited to see upon AO's release? (E.G. Random battles, fishing sessions, etc)

Personally, I’m excited to see the silly clan wars and naval battles, along with the goofy but slightly new community. A lot of stuff happens in testing so I’m kinda lookin’ forward to what the rest of the community has got to offer…!

All the variety. People’s stat builds, gear builds, magics, fighting styles, weapon combinations, ship customizations, the plethora of things that individualize each player. It seems like there’ll be lots of unique builds that can be made.

I also wanna see who ends up being the most famous people/groups such as the four emperors, the monarchs, and the top clans.

5 Likes

weapons

the community is going to become as based as anime communities

mimhere island.

That and the storyline/lore.

the insanely long hunts for legendary weapons/ lost magics

same, and also the fights (and lost magic)

The hundreds of clans, mostly new, forming and contesting for infamy. It’ll be beautiful chaos.

people struggling to find a new meta

so even lower than it is now or?

first thing i’m going to do when i join the game is find out what shape ice’s blasts are now after being revamped

looking at the “list”, id definitely say dark seas because all that content is gonna make me go AWOOGA

Almost literally everything. The post game, dark sea. How much different each builds are. The story the world building. The sea itself and the ships. The ship battles the pvp and pve. The bosses and how hard it is. Almost everything seems unique and rly cool

story and characters

Everything tbh
That’s possible

Dark Sea
Insanity
Pain
Weapons
Fighting Styles
strength weapons
spirit weapons
Jobs
Bounties/renown
PAIN.
Food

1 Like

actually tbh what i’m most excited for is the customization. player customization, boat customization, build customization, etc. guessing you testers know a lot more than we do about how you can make your character look but they already seem to be a lot better than wom.

2 Likes

Customization (mostly stuff involving the player directly) is my favorite part of just about any game so anything involving it is just amazing :nod:

1 Like

if even AR can give me the ability to create good looking characters with mostly dated models i’m sure that ao can do even better with the modern ones. it was really hard to make a good looking character in wom because of an extreme lack of variety in accessories and armor but hopefully this will be fixed.

1 Like