What's is your favorite "Future content"

Clan building

Same here :pray::pray:

1 Like

Fellow ship fan! I also can’t wait for big ass ships and the player fleets. I wonder if we can call them to our aid and fight other player’s fleets. Imagine a 1v1 with 4 npc ships from each side

:drooling_face:
how i await the day i can raid a clan island with 3 massive ships of the line with my friends

Am excited for
Frigate Ship
Legendary ship
Player fleet
Storyline
Dark sea expansion
Lost and Ancient Magics

1. Savant 2nd awakening
  2. story bc level cap is currently WAYYY too low for savants
  3. dark sea overhaul
  4. player fleets
  5. meteors
  6. legendary/ghost ships
  7. everything else

savant glazers are everywhere :pensive:

1 Like

i’m very excited for more skill customization
stuff like

• higher level cap
  • more spells / techniques / unique weapons
  • and of course… LOST AND ANCIENT MAGICS

out of those 3 my fav would prob be lost and ancient magics :yum:

1 Like

I simply want people to be terrified of my navy files ship and will take any chance to make it more cracked than it already is :innocent:

Naval fans awaken (I can’t wait to make my Bismarck historically accurate)

Litteraly lore only. Everything else is already ruinned for me, I was here since WoM got openned and was absolutely satisfied with how things were going… until AO got released. I tried to get fun from playing it, but nah, its not my type of things.

Lore is the only thing that keeps me here rn, besides I want to solve or atleast see the solution of Tech’s riddles. If I achieve what I wanted, I will probably leave this place forever.

4 Likes

Lost fs

I’m curious as to why you don’t like ao but liked wom

Don’t get me wrong wom was a good game but ao is basically superior in every way apart from nostalgia

I get where they are coming from, wom felt less restrictive and more intractable

5 Likes

Tbh, for me, WoM was just kind of… relaxing? More so than AO. Its actually the first Vetex game that I stuck with for a while and didnt forget or move on from after a few days. (I played AA and AS in the past)

Im not saying I dont like AO, but WoM has its charm somehow. It felt really immersive just wandering through the vast world, big trees, etc.

9 Likes

I think a lot of people (including me) think WoM is relaxing

1 Like

Uh, just like other peoples above said. It was more relaxing, had its charm, was kinda immersive and for me myself it was really mysterious. Abandoned places in WoM felt way more interesting to explore for me.

After all, in my opinion, being a random with magic and no linear storyline is way more interesting than a demigod with amnesia, whose grand fate we already ± know.

(I like lore, but in situation with WoM it was better to be introduced as lore of past. I don’t see why Vetex tried adding some kind of two branches of storyline there, even to the fact that WoM was some kind of epilogue for AA).

1 Like

i think if anything, merciful and ruthless will split off (for example, corsairs might get pissed at someone ruthless for killing one of their captains)

I was talking about WoM. ._.

It had absolutely no reason for linear storyline to be there. No matter normal or branched one, but second one actually brings question why would it be there at all.

AO mid as hell can we just revamp WoM with AO’s graphics that’d be amazing