What's the Difference Between Build Carried Players and Skilled Players?

Like what’s the difference between those dudes? I know there’s a major part of the community that uses builds that give them a lot of power, size defense etc but there’s another part that hates those type of builds and calls them build carried or something but tbh they’re kind of just adapting to the game, you see arcane oddysey was never meant to be pvp focused so munera garden and elysium pvps are just a small percentage of what arcane oddysey is, so using size and that stuff is completely fine but there’ll be always some dude that will yap after losing to someone who runs those ‘‘unfair’’ builds even though the game isn’t pvp centered and most of the features vetex blessed us with like size, speed or whatever is called ‘‘meta’’ were made to make our life easier in tasks like hunting npcs or sea monsters or fighting bosses.

Tbh it’s just like Sukuna vs Gojo, Sukuna is the uhhh build carried guy who’s always teaming and making use of what he has for his advantage and Gojo is the skilled guy who always wins fairly i think but yaps when he loses (he doesn’t in the manga but this is just an example).

that curry is fucked up bro

is that a curry

:broken_heart: the image in question

its fire bro wdym

1 Like

they are not getting the dye outta that bowl :sob: :sob: :pray: :pray:

OK FINE I’LL DELETE IT BRO omg

people who use tons of attack speed typically fall into the “build carried” players category

whats the difference between iris glazers and people that cant go 100 meters near a school

what about 500 atk speed builds : )

There’s no right and wrong when making builds, there’s only power :smiling_imp:

same energy

i was gon like put an image of mahoraga but just like the sonic curry it would probably be too distracting

so you can’t aim?

i ran a savant with 0 size bro i can definetely say i know how to aim
:skull:

Iont see one

i’m gonna need to read this several more times to understand what ur saying

tldr “people who use meta builds are just adapting to the game, using size and shit is fine but skilled people will yap about how its not even tho game isnt pvp centered”

reject skill embrace 500 attack size magma savant :grinning:

1 Like

magma users when their target jump into the ocean ( its like 95% of the playable map ):