What's the dumbest thing you've done in AO?

is that so

it wasnt… it wasnt a portal to deepwoken depths
:sob:

Two things:

One, I stayed on a server with a sweaty tryhard who bounty hunter me three times in a row in Ravenna—including once after I was low from fighting Calvus, which was just low.

Two, I told my sister 1,000 galleons was an acceptable trade of a power scroll. I genuinely thought it was. Evidently I was wrong.

Live Key reaction:

eh, judging from your comments you probably would have died to that dude anyway. If I were you, a PVE demon, I would probably just leave after the first-

damn.

live nicky reaction:

stop lying, woman dont play AO
:clueless:

play AO

Traded a shoulder crow away for a Calvus set.

accidentally attacking someone ship cause i thought it was npc’s

1 Like

sailing across the sea as a villain doing quests and random shit while having my caravel at red health because i couldn’t find a criminal island to spend my money on enchants/fix my boat and using a repair hammer would take too long

forgetting to reset my bounty after i was done farming sealed chests

what is a furry imageboard

that aint bad tho?

finally another person
@key i also wanted to know what happened

scratch that
pretty sure i turned down a trade where someone was willing to send me multiple halloween seasonals for poison tooth dagger a long while back (when the game released)

1 Like

by far the worst thing on this thread
i’m sorry for your loss

2 Likes

I drowned to death

I mean, there’s not many of em in the game when you head down south. Wouldn’t blame ya

I haven’t played the other Vetex games so at one point I thought AO took place in ancient Greece because one npc mentioned Zeus.

I was also stupid enough to continue thinking that even after Ravenna was introduced