What's the dumbest thing you've done in AO?

I fell off circus island 4 times in the same spot while trying to cut corners. Worst part was that the spawn point was back down at the stepstones therefore I had to climb all the way back :sob:

never cut corners

used a spell while standing in the middle of 10+ barrels without thinking of the consequences

1 Like

i gave away a headless and a powerful sunken helm back in wom

I sold some halloween seasonals cause I wanted money. I didnā€™t really know much about the economy at the time and now I regret it.

Used a mystery potion in a deep diving point because water-breathing effect ran out

what does mystery potion do?

random effect

I accidentally pressed backslash, but I didnā€™t realize that I had pressed it.

oh, I hated that when I did that for the first time. I was so confused in GPO I think about why I couldnā€™t move or do absolutely anything, but I recognized everything as the crappy cursor you have on Xbox. That made me so frustrated!

LOL same and I was with my guild. I ended up drowning. I had no idea how to get out of it so I left the game. It took me like 10 minutes to get back into that server (I kept getting errors during teleportation even when I was sure I had entered in their usernames correctly).

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.