What's the dumbest thing you've done in AO?

I traded 2 seasonals for a triasta

1. I wasted 4 hours filling a ketch to 241 cargo (which I now know is max capacity) and lost 95% of it when game crashed while I was unloading my boat.
  2. I only needed to complete a sandfall treasure chart to get bronze explorer, and I had the chart, but wanted to empty the island of chests first and blew myself up with the explosive barrels by accident. Took my over 2 weeks to get another chart. (Damn my greed)

me too xd

Trading my halloween seasonals for a bunch of weapons (They were rare/uncommon anyway, but still… oof)

I still have some my Independance day seasonals in my other file tho at least, Im gonna be more careful next time

1 Like

The first time I played AO, I jumped into the harvest island whirlpool just to see what happened.

(it killed me)

3 Likes

i played the game

not in AO, in AR

i was a tester (og one, my older bro helped me become one and i speedran the game since i alredy knew the lore) and played the whole game, became max level and got Rigel’s apotheosis (its an unob currently) and a crown given to everyone that had a legendary weapon before full release, i completely forgot i had that file and made a new one (ar doesnt have multiple character slots) and lost 2 unobs and a item that was given to all testers to get 3 minds right away

1 Like

is that so

it wasnt… it wasnt a portal to deepwoken depths
:sob:

Two things:

One, I stayed on a server with a sweaty tryhard who bounty hunter me three times in a row in Ravenna—including once after I was low from fighting Calvus, which was just low.

Two, I told my sister 1,000 galleons was an acceptable trade of a power scroll. I genuinely thought it was. Evidently I was wrong.

Live Key reaction:

eh, judging from your comments you probably would have died to that dude anyway. If I were you, a PVE demon, I would probably just leave after the first-

damn.

live nicky reaction:

stop lying, woman dont play AO
:clueless:

play AO

Traded a shoulder crow away for a Calvus set.

accidentally attacking someone ship cause i thought it was npc’s

1 Like

sailing across the sea as a villain doing quests and random shit while having my caravel at red health because i couldn’t find a criminal island to spend my money on enchants/fix my boat and using a repair hammer would take too long

forgetting to reset my bounty after i was done farming sealed chests

what is a furry imageboard