Whats your guys excuse

New player with only 55 hours with min max gear. GG

1 Like

Yeah, totally couldn’t be traded over to a new 55hr file

i blocked him what did he say

It wasnt thoe… hes new to ao. Its totally possible bro just has more braincells than well the “average”

He just posted an image of someone supposedly getting a full set of maxed out gear in under 60 hours

2 Likes

Are you serious? Bro didn’t just get a maxed out gear, he achieved Bronze Sea Explorer which is way fucking harder (atleast for me). So it seems like he spent 50 hours getting explorer and then just traded with his main for build.

1 Like

Bro its funny that u guys think its impossible just proves… welll idk i dont even want to hurt your guys feelings tbh.

You have questions related to some people’s iq, but your proof regarding this person is “believe me, he did that legaly”.

If u think its impossible then live in that world bro idc…

No, it’s not humanly possible to get bse, 120k fame with only 10 pks, perfect brewing and jewelcrafting and a min-maxed build including exotic enchants and three sunkens by yourself in 55 hrs, not even by trading with other people, since you won’t have anything too valuable if you’re new either. Only way this is possible if this is not that guy’s first file.

1 Like

if people are so skeptical on whether it’s real or fake then why not just screenshot trades completed???

that’d settle this no arguments needed

1 Like

Powerful scrolls sell any where from 20-30k if he did dark sea he could of liquidated for his sw set.

120k fame is NOTHING. U can get that in like an hour farming npcs let alone hunting.

You think its not possible. That’s your problem not mine

It’s a bit blurry, but I think that’s about 10 trades completed

Tbh your right im to lazy to ask if he even has screen shots of trades thoe tbh

alright so the likelihood is that they traded for the armors. if you’re speedrunning the game you don’t really have a reason to trade

still somewhat up in the air but those are my two cents

:popcorn:

It seems to resemble 19 a bit more?? I have no idea

I mean i think i could do something similar tbh if i made a new file and just aimed to get a bunch of darksealed chests i could def get enough t2 to trade up for sw.

I just asked him rn

If you say so :person_shrugging:

Even if he managed to sell all of them for 30k each, he’d have to get at least 10-12 for the 3 sunkens, then also the other enchants he’s actually using.
That, along with bse, the actual leveling up and getting a brig in 55 hrs? I don’t think so.

I could do that in less than 30 hours if i wanted :man_shrugging: