Whats your guys excuse

Talking is much easier than doing

it is 19 i opened the image in it’s own tab and zoomed in

wait, is he saying he traded acrimonies for the Warrior set?

He got 3 acri in 30 hrs? Well, that’s incredibly luck of him. Besides it’d take like 6-7 for a fair trade for the SWs
 unless ofc he scammed someone

I mean i’ve gotten like a 100 dark seañed chest in 4 hours so its really not that hard. Also getting a brig isnt hard either just get a ketch and either do cargo, or do small dsrkses runs to like not even the 1st layer till u get t2 scrolls to sell. Which would be even faster.

He also has scrolls

Acrimonies and scrolls

I alr got like 5 sunken sets its really not hard to trade for them everyone has atlesst one if not multiple sets

With a decked out brig and full gear, i assume?

in 55 hrs?

Even besides that, 3 acris in 30 hrs is unrealisticly lucky. I haven’t gotten a single one in 500.

Acris can be bought for 60k thats only 2 powerful scrolls. If i needed those to trade up for a sw set then so be it.

You guys can speculate infinitely, but that guy have no proofs of getting that legaly, so it doesn’t matters if it is possible or not.

1 Like

He said he got 3, which assumingly means he got them from chests, not trading.

1 Like

Even If it took me 8 hours to get a 100 darksealed chests it would theoretically only take 24 hours obviously not straight to get 300 dark sealed chests wayyyyy more than enough to liquidate for the goods needed to trade up for sw.

and what about bronze sea explorer? And there’s no way anyone could’ve had enough patience to actually farm ds for 24 hrs out of 55 of their total playtime.

24 hours MAX for him it probably took alot less since he found 3 acrimonies 3 acrimonies equals 180k in value. He then just needs about 10-12 powerful to get the 400kish value that sw set is worth 400k would be him overpaying as well.

in 30 hrs somehow :roll_eyes:

He had 55 hours

he said he found them in first 30

Im saying i could probably get sw in 30 hours on a new filw by just trading up with darksea scrolls.

again, while ignoring everything else

O i see yeah thats pretty lucky but tbh he didnt even need them, it would only cost a couple more darlses runs to aquire the needed funds for sw with out the acrimonies. For being new to the game thoe he did extremely well.