Whats your guys excuse

Oh wow I feel the sweat reeking through the screen

Nah hes just HIM

My excuse?

I have a life :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s the thing, most new players barely know what the game is and first learn about the mechanics and the dark sea itself. No one goes straight to farming ds while barely knowing what it is and getting bse while knowing barely, if at all, what and how many islands there even are. Unless ofc he read about the game thoroughly before playing it, which is just… not normal.

Yeah, i just want to give bro props thoe he killed it for being on his first file.

tbh he seemed pretty nonchalant about it i thinl bro just got big brain fr

Yeah, this… or yk, it’s not his first file

My excuse is that I already had over 100 hours before AO released, making this feat impossible for me.

Same tbf i dont see why most new players couldnt do this rn thoe sunkens are flooded in the market and darksea makes it pretty easy to obtain them. All it takes is finding vetcord and boom u got access to like a thousand potential sunken trades

I think it’s probably because most people don’t find a new game and instantly decide to get the best gear they can as fast as possible.
Those that do would also be people who had already found the game before these things were added.

4 Likes

I mean i would… why wouldnt u…

I think most people mainly want to experience the game in the intended way first, before trying to make the stupidest build possible

3 Likes

me when i play a story-based, heavily PvE surrounded game to make the sweatiest pvp build in as little time as possible:

It’s not like getting the best possible gear is necessary unless you’re planning to competitively pvp

im not a loser

1 Like

that 55 hrs of mine was mostly enjoying the game, cooking, exploring, and generally being nice to almost everyone.

2 Likes

How is this even a argument
Its a alt, traded.

this technically is possible he just has to get very lucky

for example i got a full sw set in around 10 hours by luck fishing 1 - 2 hours a day for a week
that is considering that i already had luck potions tho

wait nvm he also has bronze sea explorer yeah that’s basically impossible

My excuse is I have a life outside of AO and I play this game casually nowadays :fire:

All the pvp is on the forums :fire:

Hop off AO hop on SOG :fire: