Whats your guys excuse

i am employed

ah im afraid that we dont have much time to virtually grind

i have a life and actual responsibilities
good luck playing AO for 90 hours a day when you have to work and go to college every day, maggot

Alot of people have a real life job, work, school to tend to. Not everyone have time to spend almost 24 hours a day to grind for that much in a short span of time so I don’t get the point you’re trying to make here.
Not to mention that insane luck is extremely impossible for someone with under 400 fish catch, I have over 500 hours with about 4k fish and I only got 2 sunken pieces fishing casually. Not to mention you said this is a new file so I doubt he somehow easily get enough to make the tier 5 that fast. And even if that’s the case, I don’t think he would only have under 400 catch like that if he got all 3 sw pieces.

bro who plays 90hrs in a day is probably Chronos

my last one was limestone key

No one is telling you guys to play ao non stop Xd, just grind more efficiently if anything ur more of a no life for wasting time by grinding inefficiently. Total hours it takes you to min max your gear doesn’t equate to consequtive hours played just how long it takes you to do it.

It has nothing to with how long u play in a day u can play 1 hour eveey other day and still min max your gear in 50 hours.

Breh all these comments are funny, “i cant do it i have a life” like i was telling them to play ao for 50 hours straight. It was a fun topic but people really act as if I really threatened their lively hood. The reading comprehension levels in this comment section are beyond me bro T_T.

how does one “effeciently” grind to a point where they can manipulate probability itself to get all of that sunken and modified gear within under 100 hours?

also I’m sorry but there is absolutely no way in hell this guy is fr when he only has 322 fish caught :skull: I know when I see bullshit

Why are people even replying to this obvious bait?

2 Likes

nvm I guess my suspicions were confirmed

welcome to the forum

I hate talking to you, you have 0 ability to figure anything out on your own T_T even if I repeat these methods that I’ve talked about repeatedly on my entirety on forums even made a seperate post for it. Your going to still not grasp it because you my friend, need to read more books cuz your not actually absorbing any information, like your just floating around throwing opinions out with out actually trying to learn anything. No one knows everything each of us have something to learn from eachother.

This is so low effort that they didnt even took the time to crop the image

fridge we have done this before

you’re avoiding my question.

you don’t have to answer tho cuz this is so obviously fake lmfao

I literally already have awnsered this same question in this exact post.