Whats your guys excuse

I got explorer at 22 hours on my second file, it was really just ridiculous luck though. I got literally every treasure chart I needed, IMMEDIATELY LOST THEM IN THE DARK SEA, then as soon as I rejoined I got the SAME CHARTS AGAIN. (I will never stop freaking out about this)

Doesn’t mean I believe OP though, just means it’s theoretically possible

1 Like

I cannot get last munera chart for 150 hours straight, lol.

Dang, if you don’t have it yet I hope you get it soon. For me it was Whitesummit and Blasted Rock as my last 2

Thx.

we aren’t all sweats

dayum, like i got bronze sea explorer in like 50 hrs, guess im lucky

1 Like

My problematic last chart was Elm, I probably immediately went to elm when I got that final chart I was so ready to get bse

my problematic chart was limestone but i got it eventually

Regardless of whether or not it’s possible, is it just me or is 55 hours an exorbiate amount of time to get a full set of gear? Especially for an early access game that doesent even have a fourth of its planned content added, it seems very excessive.

If you were to play AO for 8 hours a week (which is a lot), it would take around 7 weeks to get all this gear. And that would be with an extreme amount of luck alongside full dedication to getting full gear.

Let’s say that a casual player plays for 5 hours a week, and takes around 70 hours to get a full set of gear. It would take this player at minimum 14 weeks, or three and a half months to get a set of gear. (mind you these are very very estimated numbers based on my past experience.)

3 Likes

You cannot get that stuff with these stats :skull:

55 hours is considered barely possible for a full build as well :skull:

Bullshit. The amount of items picked up and chests opened for your playtime, combined with your multiple modified items of different origin suggests that you were picking up shit and doing treasure charts ON LAND for long periods of time. Your fish caught isn’t exceptionally high and you have no Drowned items clearly visible, which suggests to me you weren’t actively doing anything that gets you Sunkens… You seem to have some notable time farming bosses, sinking ships, killing NPCs, AND doing Dark Sea runs, which all and all leaves VERY little time to get 3 pieces of Sunken armor.

I reject the premises that you could do the non-combinable tasks of getting the Bronze Sea Explorer badge, acquiring 2 Atlantean Essences, and 3 SW pieces just through sheer rigor.

19 trades completed and 5 trades accepted is definitely enough to get some scamming and/or account transfers done. I say you just grinded a whole lot of everything and thought that’d be convincing once you put it all together.

1 Like

give us your full stats BUDDY

I quit the game LOL its shit

2 Likes

Yeah the thing is I was responding to OP, if your that bothered to respond to me like that then just do the same to those other people instead of being a dick

for me it was akursius keep lol

1 Like

what tier of luck?

That everything outside of the story is boring once you play actually good games off of Roblox, hopefully more meaningful content can fix that for me

luck 4
i used extra scales to make luck 5 but i stopped halfway thru the week after a collective 4 hours of luck 5 and zero sunkens

instead i luck 4 and traded leg scales for sunkens
now that i think about it it prob would’ve taken literally like 6 hours of luck 4 fishing to get enough scales to buy a full sw set (this was when luck stilla ffected legendary fish)