..when the hell did the game come out

why do you call yourself sock

do you enjoy socks?

it is my name

Yo, I haven’t seen you in a good while. Yeah, you should definitely play it.

1 Like

whats apush

Advanced Placement United States History

its a college level course for high schoolers that happens to be the hardest imo

AO came out on February 25th, since then it’s had one content update which was the Underwater update (it included the Easter event, but that ended on may 23rd). The upcoming potion & brewing will hopefully release within the next few weeks, which introduces a whole bunch of potion types into the game (you can check out this post for more information on potions). After that update we can look forward to stuff like the Dark Sea.

Overall you really haven’t missed much (outside of the Easter Event if you care about seasonals), after a few days or weeks of playing the game you’ll be at the same place as everyone else currently is. AO’s still technically in early access though, so even if you put off playing the game for a while longer you still wouldn’t be too far behind once you decide to pic it up. If you need help with anything or have any questions once u start playing, you can check out the help centre post for basically anything AO related. Enjoy!

8 Likes

welcome back! I remember you, AO has been released and had 1 major update about a month ago

1 Like

damn must be hard, im not very good at history either lol

if you do have any questions about ao feel free to ask or search maplestorm on youtube :smirk:

thank you so much.

so can you go in the dark sea at all or is it like a barrier thing?

You can go into the dark sea but it’ll pretty much instantly kill you with tier 5 insanity

wtf insanity?

waiiit nvm i remember what insanity is

Welcome back burgr

1 Like

thaaaaaank you

Was it interesting at least?

eh kinda.

there was one unit about corrupt capitalistic business owners who treated their employees poorly yk like andrew carnegie and shit and there was a little bit about the romanticism of cowboys but thats pretty much it.

none of that, btw, was on the test. like i only needed to know around 20% of the information that was taught which made the test incredibly easy…but the class was exceedingly difficuly lmao.

i couldnt recommend apush to anyone unless you have a genuine interest for history or youre suicidal

The dark sea’s in the game, but rn you basically die instantly since there isn’t any content for it yet

1 Like

you can make hallucinogenic food with mushrooms.
welcome back.

2 Likes

BURGR!!! Welcome back! :hamburger:

1 Like

wait are lost spells a thing yet?

THANK YOu