When you create a character in video games do you usually make them look like yourself?

Really depends on what mood I am in to be honest. My WoM characters don’t really look like me. I made some characters in the past that had similarities, but I never made one thar looked exactly like me.

I mostly don’t however I do love making them look drippy because IRL me can’t afford drip

only once or twice per game

There is no inbetween?

i usually make them how i want to look

unluckily in the game I can’t make myself completely naked

1 Like

My main file in WoM, as well as my Mii on my 3DS are both based off of how I look like

i only try to make them look like my Archenhailor oc

honestly, this makes me really think of some patterns with my character customization in games

i either mess around with character’s customization until their appearance hits my “yeah thats a decent design” spot, or i copy an existing character’s appearance (it can be characters i designed/created myself beforehand, or it can be my favorite characters from other medias)

1 Like

yeah bc im hot

Depends. Most of the time when it comes to a “main” character slot or my first experience of a game, characters I make tend to have at least one or two surface level features in common with me (usually hairstyle but thats just cuz i really like a certain kind of hairstyle)

Can confirm

Ill prove it to you all thay im worthy… I sill score 1st place in the battle tournament

I am declaring to whoever owns that tournament thing to add me as i will destroy all the bad combaters

bro ur not the pvper

I am better then u

Stfu before i beat you and leak cryopunks clan and also harass the next user who isnt you that replys to me

dnc crystal better tho it’s not as cool as earth

Stfu walter white

okay pyrofurry