Where do you guys want to see yourself in the future?

I’ve seen many talented artists, writers, builders etc on this forum and was wondering where y’all wanted to see yourself as in the future

Me personally I want to be a developer, artist, and musician though I feel that’s too many things to focus on

If not then what are you an expert at?

2 Likes

in heaven :nod:

1 Like

you can be all of them as soon as you quit playing arcane odyssey :fr:

make a game with music and you can do all of them AT ONCE
unless you’re talking land developer
then idk what to tell you

I’ll be making tiny lil games here and there as a hobby I guess :]
Not much time nowadays between college and work :confused:

Who knows? Probably in a biology field ideally.

Id also like to have a successful comic series and fantasy world, though i havent shared much of my worldbuilding with many people outside of a select few

1 Like

doing your mother

1 Like

you yap in trusted chat for hours on a daily basis there is no end to your ramble…

probably some sort of biologist with a side gig of game development

IT guy in a school.
oh what a surprise im already that

ok if we are really talking about the future, i wouldnt hate moving out eventually. however i cant imagine finding a more chill and fun job than right now, and the school doesnt have anyone else to do that, so i shouldnt have issues keeping my job there if i stay with my parents.
i dont have a real reason to move out, beside more/better services (mainly internet) and moving to a next step of my life i guess

also id probably get bored if i stay alone too long in an apartment

2 Likes

Shooting to become an engineer who knows IT basics. I know this old dude who did two years in college for engineering, started an engineering business/became a contract(can’t remember all the details), then went back to college to learn IT. If it worked for him, maybe it’ll work for me.

I also want to become something of a handyman through my main job. The kind of guy that the landlady at the apartment would call to fix a computer glitch or a bad pipe. It’d be nice. I would like to live in an apartment.

1 Like

I have a hard time choosing to be a doctor or a fighter pilot so probably both at the same time, I’d be in a jet with a medkit next to me tbh :skull:

2 Likes

playing full release AO, playing DBV, playing Rell Seas, playing Streets of rogue 2.

prolly some stuff i forgot

1 Like

I hope to move out of the country so I won’t have to stay with my parents in the country we currently live in but at the same time living alone sounds like a lot for me. I will probably have to live with a roommate but that sounds like a lot of work too.

I just hope to finish my studies and get a job that doesn’t make me feel like a cog in the machine but I don’t know how to achieve that yet. Time feels awfully slow but it runs faster than I want it to in the long term.

1 Like

Joining the Australian Defence Force, most likely the Army. (That’s still a very long way into the far future, and I’m not entirely certain about this just yet. But I do wish to serve Australia in some way.)

But to be honest I still don’t know what I want to do in life. I really enjoy politics, geopolitics etc. but I’ll save that for probably my late 40s (I also don’t like publicity which contradicts this).

I’ll focus on my education for now.

Here (Warning: hand...arm reveal?):

To be honest with you I haven’t ironed this slouch hat since I left for China for about six weeks, and it’s very curved on the edges. I’ll iron it tomorrow to make it look more polished. And also it’s technically against uniform policy to lift up the side without the Rising Sun Badge attached on the side (I’ll show you once I get it, which will be never). Usually it’ll be flat.
Yeah if I wore my slouch hat like this, my superiors would kill me.

(Notice how it says Australian Army Cadets, not The Australian Army)

2 Likes

@Bio @DubiousLittleTyp0 switch usernames

2 Likes

pretty sick ngl
if I actually had to pick a job it would be marine biology or engineering

working my dream job fr

become a game developer and a fiction writer on the side

i still cant pick between art/writing OR music as a side

I’d like to be a tech writer while also continuing to improve the creative hobbies i already have :)))

somewhere along the way I want to make a piece of media based on the stories that Ive had/will create, whether that be a book, a graphic novel, a game, or even a tv show. Fostering a community to inspire and create alongside them has been one of my biggest dreams, and one day i hope to make something great for others to cherish <3