Where do you guys want to see yourself in the future?

we should pair up and i work on game you make story
but you probably more experienced in that lol

the reason I want to be game dev is to give people the same feeling of making memories and having fun with others. always wanted to make the perfect game for my cousins to play

1 Like

i am definitely no programmer lmao

it would be so cool to be able to translate a story into an interactive game, and part of the excitement is seeing people’s reactions to everything. tho i might need to be restrained from answering confidential lore questions, theyre just too tempting to not answer

yo you can share your worldbuilding im interested

be for real :sob:
the hell did you just say? So you’re telling me you’re attracted to 40 year old women on facebook? No way you like 40 year old women bro…

Want to see or do see? Because I want to see myself as a professional novel writer with halfway decent art. But considering how lazy and untalented I am, that’s not what I realistically expect to happen.

idk look in trusted lads chat I sometimes do it with flare

Wanna trade

@DubiousLittleTyp0

i dont think anyone would wanna swap lives with me tbh its really confusing for me irl rn especially with school

I wouldn’t mind being back in school again instead of working and paying taxes ;v;

making enough money to fuel my hobbies without starving to death

Some sort of medical professional, or dead

Hopefully not dead

do you like tons of attention in school btw :sob:

(psst im looking for a forumer that wants to be an expert artist so they can teach me)

wdym

can you read do you not get it i get lots of attention in school hell even if a false rumor spreads that i got a girlfriend the entire school knows in a second and when I got glasses people were all talking about it

ye obv you won’t like that right

I do get it that’s not what I’m asking I’m asking why ur asking him bec that’s not what school is about

i mean ive got a ton of work to do rn on top of the other things

thats not what I meant