Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

I would like to know, as I view this as an important question that very forumer is required to answer. Do you see yourself living in someone’s basement, or street, or perhaps in your own house? Maybe an apartment? Do you see yourself having kids? Do you think you’ll still be playing arcane odyssey? Or even Roblox for that matter?

if uni doesn’t work out i’m gonna sell mushrooms with my friend who is majoring in biochem :100:

for legal reasons this is a joke

Im def moving out of my parents house to a flat, fuck living in houses
But that gonna take a whiiile, i gotta finish uni and i want to take a rest year after, then get a job and start saving

dead

Working towards owning a house :pensive:

Maybe this is a bit melodramatic, but as a wanderer trying to find peace in a hellish dystopia.

if im not in college im in jail for shoplifting

Ideally, I’ll be living in a big house with at least two floors, an attic, and a basement, along with a massive game collection and a pool table. It could work since I’m going into Game Design for my college major after I graduate. By could, I mean it’s an astronomically small chance, since I’d have to basically work my legs off gamedeving (and making good games at that).

Realistically, I’ll be living in my truck for most of my life. The housing market is cursed and paying people a living or thriving wage is somehow a controversial topic.

Kidnapping dubious

Dead.

dead or hopefully a completely different gender and far, far away from my parents

I still really don’t know.

Studying for a degree (or degrees) in something, and being a reservist in the Australian Army.

But hey, I’ll see where life takes me.

6 Likes

moved out and stable job, enough for my hobbies, i don’t hope for anything else than to not starve

killing magicians for a living. dodging child support

1 Like

Small apartment down in the Myrtle Beach area, around where my G.G. Grandfather lives.

Probably working in one of the many seafood places, or maybe even working for one of those big large-scale fishing companies.

Just wanna get out of the mountains, go live somewhere with plenty of sun.

Leader of a prison revolt.

same job i guess as i have no good reason to quit

After sixth form (starting in november), im going to a uni and then starting as a paralegal in a law firm in birmingham. Then prolly buying a house somewhere far from it cos houses in birmingham are expensive. i would have my dream game room in there :star_struck:

bros the mc :frpensive: