Which clans do you think will be top 10 in AO?

which clans do you think will be top 10 in AO rank them from 1 to 10

1 Like

Too early to tell it can be literally any order. Can’t base it too heavily off of current WoM guilds and their ranking since infamy in AO is obtained differently than WoM, so their previous successful methods won’t be as useful. I do think SunCry will remain to be dominate though. They are large and host a good amount of skilled to average players. Large clans hold a significant advantave over smaller ones because you can take and manage more islands much easier. Just hard to say but my best bet is that top guilds rn with more than 25 people have boost when it comes to being top 10 due to their size and skill.

1 Like

suncry :muscle:

1 Like

suncry and entity prob depends on who has the most infamy slaves

1 Like

silverthorn

im asking which guild do you predict to be good not which ones are good

helios if they play it right and get more people
suncry is prob going to be top 10 idk how far up they will be since all there pve players left and ao infamys system is basically who has more people so there prob going to have to recruit some people

@zenwell18 we will carry

I mentioned Suncry being a top contender.

ao infamy is just about capturing islands isnt it?
it seems like the people who get the most players will probably be the highest

1 Like

suncry going to dominate no contest

Only #1 matters.

1 Like

guildless guild #1

easily the strongest as it has the most members out of any other guild ever

impossible to tell

if we were being real, it’d be grand navy or SunCry who’d be first.

grand navy L fr

i got traumatised by the ag in ar

Suncry’s leader will first have to sell boss tokens to get 5000 galleons to make Suncry again. Then only 10 people can be part of the guild at first. Not all of the current people in Suncry will be able to get infamy for Suncry at first.

thats assuming someone doesnt steal the name on an alt and never play again