Which clans do you think will be top 10 in AO?

yea. Hopefully the guild leader can get to Redwake quickly so he can sell tokens and make the clan.

“There was four of them… AND THEY ALL HAD IMPACT…”

Seeing SunCrys success in WoM, it’s safe to say that they’ll be on top for quite some time in the beginning of AO. I also believe that once the game gets going, more guilds will rise to the top. I mean, just look at the guild Syndicate. It managed to get in the Top 10 with only around 10 members compared to Suncry’s dozens. If a guild like Syndicate managed to have even close to a number like Suncry, while also maintaining its quality, then Suncry could be beat as the #1 Clan

1 Like

Getting ready to download hacks and speedhack to redwake on my 50 alts to simply get suncry and all its alternatives :sunglasses:

for legal reasons thats a joke

i doubt suncry doesnt get the name first solace are so stacked

yeah fr solace has a shitload of stuff

I got like 500k and multiple guilds can have the same name anyway

I remember fighting a squad of ag with lw weapons and almost winning

must’ve been really shitty lw users

all of them are tbf, and I also had bunch of cracked players on my side

that or they have the shitty lws (durandal, ornament, frost)

1 Like

If we are being real, they are gon get farmed like hell and won’t make it to rookie lmfao

2 Likes

fymm dura, ornament and frost are busted

1 Like

i meant acd instead of ornament
but by that i mean in comparison to morocks and orna those are kinda bad

yeah and durandal are busted, there really isn’t a worst legendary. It’s just ur preferences

before 1.1 frost was best tho
instant one shot combo

black bulls, fr fr

:joy: :joy:

they dont have any pvp force so they wont succeed they say they arent a pvp clan but thats the whole point of a clan

if I had a lw it would be frost or morocks

1 Like