Which guild will become #1 after AO releases

Didn’t capitalize the n smh

how about you use some capital to acquire some bitches

Already have your mom under my blanket, feeding her a special sumn sumn tonight :sleeping:

have fun with the stds

Eh I don’t mind a little spice

I always have fun with stds, they are very useful.

Latom :pray:

Latom :pray:

more like no

goodnake :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

cyber :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

easy Helios, why?

i’m in it bozo!1!1!1

1 Like

ayo off topic but if youve got the time i’d genuinely be interested to hear why :+1:
Velvet#7553

y’all dip your toes in soup

bully squad

guild recruitment spam mainly
also one of your members earlier exploited in my face so yeah, ik you kicked them but still

I don’t have a memory of any exploiting cases from our clan, my best bet is you’re thinking of someone else.

Forum rules were followed. I was using the page as it was designed. If it wasn’t correct, they could’ve changed the rules to counter the behavior. Having recently lost most of our members at the time, and even for the future growth of member base and popularity, I saw no reason not to use the feature provided for guild leaders. If there is or was an unspoken code of morals for the guild recruitment section then I was uninformed. Other than that, I believe the use of that section was proper, as any other guild could’ve done the exact same thing. :+1:

However, if you’re referring to the DM advertisement that happened a few years ago, then yea I agree; that was definitely a mistake, which is why I disbanded at the time. I’ve made sure that no official invites have been DMed ever since that incident.

I just dislike them, I have no real reason lmfao.

1 Like

ex-syndicate here :sunglasses:
we had a quota of either 100 Infamy or 10k Crowns daily, not meeting a day’s quota got you a strike, iirc there were 2 or 3 strikes before you would be kicked, and if you had a valid excuse to not meet quota you were fine for that day

visan disbanded the guild because he didn’t like the guild name + ranks, and cause of the infamy changes making infamy a lot harder to grind
guild was meant to reform into Creed but visan and keeper are gone from vetex and haven’t heard shit since

4 Likes

I thought Syndicate was a good name :frcryin:

1 Like