Which is the most broken Elemental?

im referring to liu’s elementals.

??? What?

he’s probably refering to Liu’s Elementals
to question, probably one of the primodials, probably not the promethean fire one tho since iirc it’s still pretty tame considering we have fcking world eater and sht like that

scorch elemental :slight_smile:

Liu just made every single one of them unkillable if i remember well

mehhh, she’s just relatively benevolent. in reality she could body any of the Wyrms (Apoc, Darkflame, Equinox, or Ichor) but would obv need assistance from her children if she’d taje on more than one

she’s not particularly stronk among the Primordials but she’s still well above gods

depends on the Elemental in question. Fire Moths, Glass Spiders, etc. are easy enough with Magic, but as they become more unruly it becomes more difficult (exponentially so)

if you want it from the source here are your answers @anon1881879

Base Magics:
Ash Cockatrice
it can fly, breathe toxic clouds, and petrify you by looking at its eyes. you’re not surviving an encounter with this thing. a close contendor would be the Poison Basilisk, however they aren’t as mobile and have venom but not a large aoe breath attack. they do share their killer gaze and vicious nature.
an alternative would be the Wind Quetzalcoatl out of size and power output, though Ink Hydras and Magma Dragons are close
by sheer size and physical potential then Earth Tortoise all the way

Lost Magics:
very difficult to say since i haven’t thought abiut them as much, but probably the Gravity Titanosaur

Primordials
at one point maybe Azazel the Lamb of Sacrifice was the strongest, but he has been long gone. for now i will say the Promethean Phoenix (Sìfènghuáng), but know that all Monarchs (lineage patriarchs/matriarchs) are relatively equal with the list being:

• Azazel: Patriarch of the Guardian Beasts
  • Sìfènghuáng: Matriarch of the Divine Birds
  • Ouroboros, Jörmungandr, Ragnarök, and Apophis: Monarchs of the Terrible Wyrms
  • Nazihah: Matriarch of the Whispering Wyrms
  • Ailia + Eve: Matriarchs of the Tangled Wyrms
  • Drakul: Patriarch of the Tyrannical Dragons

it’s obviously possible, in theory, to kill any of them, but as they begin to scalr up that becomes much more ludicrous. only other Primordials are really able to kill one another by any reason, but someone like Durza could take out any of the Losts. Unknown (11 Unknowns) power is necessary for larger ones (Titanosaurus), but they are also “extinct”

2 Likes

can the gods beat them?

Primordials? - ha, no. absolutely not

Losts? - about 50:50 Thunderbirds, Raijus, Orochis, Phoenix, Mayūra, Namazu, and Lindworms are likely to win

Elemental Magics? - for the most part yes, but the sheer health, aoe, and abilities of the Dragons, Quetzalcoatl, Hydra, and Crab would make that a 50:50 chance

Even gods got a 50:50 chance, and them not even gonna die forever
Finding this on game is just pain

:sunglasses:

again i remind you that most people do not believe they exist due to their immense rarity

primordial gods beat primordials, change my mind

they essentially are the Primeval gods (Gaia is literally a World Turtle)

if there were such a separation between them, i would argue to their equality in power

broken powerlevel1!1!!11!!11!

ITS OVER 9000!

at least now we don’t have a one sided fight…

they never were meant to be fought and are far beyond human or human-like powers could fathom reaching

Ok but can they beat goku tho

my man out here asking the REAL questions