Which magic(s) do you think is unpopular and why?

I think I prefer this guy ngl

bouta tree power ur ass

you fool
he has a coconut gun

YOU FOOL

HE HAS A SUPREME GUN

Wow a damage difference of 0.025 , too bad there isnā€™t enough sand user to make use of that epic advantage , huh ? Water have 3 synergy and how many does sand have ? And you didnā€™t count other interaction too . And about the clashing part , would you rather have a magic with good clash rate , but it only win clash against magic that nobody uses or a magic with bad clash rate , but it win clash against almost every meta-magic ? AND have the ability to get rid of those meta-magic DOT status effect with only charging ? Also Iā€™m pretty sure water have better clash rate than sand ( water with 7/10 , sand with 6/14 ) and about the destruction part , like who care ? If you want to get a magic with high destruction for fun then pick explosion or something and most magic will get more destruction power later on anyway , destruction power shouldnā€™t be used as a way to compliment a magic

Also this is new , I usually hear people say ink magic is better than water magic

My man when did i say ink is better than water.If people are too stupid to see that sand isnt trash then thats their problem.For crystal damage and 1.0 speed.Water has 3 synergyes and debuffs 8 magics sand has 8 synergyes and debuffs 6 magics.You have to be braindead to not realise water and sand are about just as bad at clashing,none of them being intended for that.I agree that water removes a lot of status effects but very few people will use water/sand as their first magic to make use of that.Destruction is an important quality of life part in a magic and nobody will pick sand for its destruction but it compliments sand

Please stop hitting me with this bullshit i spent 10 minutes of my life deciphering your trash english and 10 more writing my points.And sorry for being toxic but people like this just piss me off

Read my reply again , I didnā€™t say that you say ink is better than water , I meant that usually people say ink is better than water , and I didnā€™t said sand is trash either , the only reason I reply to you in the first place is because you compare two different magic together and say one is better than the other , and about the synergy part , what synergy did you counted ? Did you counted exclusively status effect interaction or did you counted magic interaction too ? And you have to be brain-dead not to realise , yes both magic is bad at clashing and yes they werenā€™t meant for clashing but at least water is better at clashing than sand , since you love nitpicking every quality of a magic so much then I might as well nitpick too . Nobody may pick water as their first magic to make use of it ability to remove status effect but atleast there still people who pick water as their first magic unlike sand šŸ¤· and no destruction isnā€™t a important quality of "life part in a magic " (?) , If anything destruction is one of the least important thing in a magic , and yes youā€™re right nobody will pick sand because of it destruction , oh wait nobody pick sand at all soā€¦

Destruction makes going around at low levels easier.You need to destroy parts in order to get access to certain chests etc etc.Water wont cut it until about level 50+ and quality of life=convenience.Also i counted the synergies on metas magic guide

So getting access to hidden chest and exploring at a lower level is the main point of destruction to you ? Well if that the case then well Most magic at lower level have low destruction anyway and Iā€™m pretty sure most low level isnā€™t gonna be exploring and/or hunting chest . And you have to keep in mind that destruction is only really useful in the wilderness , while in a town or city, it would be a nuisance , and Iā€™m sure that most magic that sand synergies with have a better synergy with other magic anyway , so sand wonā€™t be utilised much in those combo

I dont remember saying that destruction is the main point of a magic.Literally said its very convenient for lower levels

I never met a Lightning magic wizardā€¦
that was as powerful as Meā€¦
I am Zeusā€¦

Omg read my reply again , I said that finding chest and exploring is the main point of destruction to you NOT destruction is the main point of a magic to you

Can you use some english i literally cant understand what you say.

šŸ’
(20 character)