Which would win, 1 billion lions or one of every non-mythical and non-legendary pokemon?

I dont think numbers matter when a good chucnk of those pokemon wouldn’t be able to die to a loin or any sorta time passing without food/water while the lions can

1 Like

yes but where are they fighting?

in a manmade arena or in the wild?

lions aren’t magical creatures, by default they have the disadvantage.
also this assumes the lions aren’t busy killing each other while this happens.

Now if you’re talking about Pokemon as they were in the Anime…

I would say lions although I question whether the lions would beat large metal types and ground types such as Steelix, onyx, metagross, megalith and the arons.

now that i think about it, the sheer number of lion bodies would crush the pokemon

1 Like

Ok each pokemon with earthquake can only use the move 10 times and can’t even hit 3 lions forget thousands.

wdym cant hit 3 lions lmfao. Its an earthquake. The only reason its being limited in pokemon is cuz theres only 1-2 pokemon on the enemy’s side of the field. Still if theyd use it 10 times they can score loads of kills with them since the lions would all be really close to eachother (3 billion lions spread out just wont fit)

Earthquake only hits 2 pokemon in triples battles :fr:

Also it’s illogical to just give a disadvantage whenever you want, why should they be together?

do you really think an earthquake in real life would only hit 2 lions
:sleeper:

mf this is the pokemon earthquake, not a real one.

we’re going by in-game rules not lore/real life logic

if we were doing that then the magma slug would instantly burn the earth to a crisp

7 billion people spread out fits, I don’t see the problem. Also it’s 1 billion lions.

how else you gonna fit them on a battleground :confused:

mb

ye thats a valid point, then yes lions would def win

problem?

how should we define winning tho

Whatever completely dies last

so we’re just gonna let them fight over the entire planet? :confused:
that would be kinda stupid ngl. Would be a long and boring ass battle. Furthermore now with the point of having pokemon moves be limited to what they are in the games then this wouldnt matter anyways

So you admit to trying to make up your own rules to it just to try and say Pokemon can win, ok put all the lions in China, still won’t even be close to levelling a city.

there werent even any rules :frsleepin:

no, it would be logical for pokemon to not be limited to game rules if theyre fighting in the real world. But if the author wanted it this way then like i said mb and we’ll just follow up with it. Wtf is that last point tho lmfao. Its funny how you always try to make things ridiculous instead of having a normal discussion.