Which would win, 1 billion lions or one of every non-mythical and non-legendary pokemon?

the lions would win, simple as that

a billion is a lot. i think it would be fairer if it were like, 10 thousand lions

yeah lions would win no doubt w/o legendary or mythicals

the pokemon run out of PP without even taking down 10% of the lions then all perish from struggle

2 Likes

some pokemon can fly

1 Like

the thing is that pokemon with earthquake could literally murder thousands of lions at once. Same for surf and other moves which hit multiple lions.
I think the lions would still win but it would be closer than we’d expect

1 Like

Now you have me thinking about lions mauling on pikachus and charmanders :sleeper:

lions.

cuz there’s a billion

Would be pretty close since the lions are a bunch, but some Pokémon moves are extremely large and can wipe out a bunch of lions at once.

Not to mention, Lions can’t easily reach a flying pokémon if they’re high up in the air.

3 Likes

Meanwhile flying pokemon:

1 Like

They could eventually get tired and fall prey to the lions, that’s another factor to add. As I said before, it would be very close.

1 billion lions because that’s a ton of lions against creatures that run out of stamina and shit. They’d definitely tire before they get jackshit done

y’all talking about flying pokémon appear to forget that they need to land at some point and when they do they will be tired.

my answer : multi target moves

a fully setup garchomp could probably kill A LOT of lions
could also apply with something like expanding force indeedee
or something simple like how lions cant touch ghost meaning that golurk a ghost type can spam earthquakes

worried about PP? leppa berry + recycle/harvest is basically infinite PP

1 Like

1 billion is far more than y’all seem to be able to comprehend

2 Likes

It depends on if we are going off pokemon battles in the game or just how pokemon work in general, but since its vs a real animal ill just say pokemon in general and say the pokemon would win

1 Like

also you forgot to not include ultra beasts

The pokemon will win because you got ghost-types and pokemon that are made of lava.

1 Like

this really depends on what counts, as in;
pokemon by pokedex entries? just pokemon in battle? the strength of the lions?

several pokemon can fly, fly indefinitely/are ghosts/are literally made of magma/poison or are literally made of rock and can burrow underground

as the lions would begin to starve to death, pokemon would win by cheese at least

several pokemon moves can attack or hit multiple targets,

" Attack both of your opponents :Acid, air cutter, blizzard, bubble, dark void, eruption, growl, heat wave, hyper voice, icy wind, leer, muddy water, powder snow, razor leaf, razor wind, rock slide, spikes, stealth rock, string shot, surf (depending on generation), sweet scent, swift, tail whip, toxic spikes, twister, heal block, water spout, snarl, glaciate, relic song, electroweb, struggle bug, incinerate, and rage powder.

Attack all Pokemon except the user: Surf (depending on generation), discharge, earthquake, explosion, lava plume, magnitude, self-destruct, teeter dance, bull doze, flame burst (the passive damage that comes after it hits pokemon adjacent to the target), sludge wave, synchronoise, and searing shot.

All pokemon: hail, haze, perish song, rain dance, sandstorm, sunny day, trick room, defog, water sport, mud sport, wonder room, and magic room.

Both of the user’s pokemon :Light screen, lucky chant, reflect, safeguard, mist, tailwind, aromatherapy, heal bell, wide guard, ally switch, and quick guard.

Picks random target : Outrage, petal dance, thrash, and uproar according to bulbapedia."

and so I’d assume things like tsunami and earthquake could hit very large numbers of lions

going by anime/not game rules specifically, pokemon recover energy over time anyways so pp wouldn’t be an issue by that standard

also, its not like a billion lions could attack simultaneously, they would have to be incredibly stretched out in terms of numbers

pokemon always win in this equation by cheese at the very least

6 Likes

Jesus Christ dude, didn’t need to write a essay

billion lions

for comparison sake, remember that there are 7 billion people on earth and theres less than 1000 pokemons

1 Like