White Eyes Scales in Potions

finally i actually have a use for all the ones i have

Oh shit it gotta be busted because white eye

I must get more

I wonder how this will affect trading. I can imagine people trading seasonals for tens of White Eyes scales or power potions.

probably not, they’re not incredibly horrendous to try getting

You have to be real desperate to do that, trading seasonals for a weapon like sunken is understandable due to its reusable nature, potions are not reusable so after you use the power potion you lost seasonals

I thought it’d be worth more due to how strong White Eyes are, but we’ll see.

2 Likes

bro just sit like a good distance away from white eyes’s aggro range and use blast

its that shrimple

You’re scamming yourself, sharks drop things far less often when you dont kill them with attachments

attachments deal like 2 damage to white eyes tho :fire::fire:

You can kill a White Eyes in like a few minutes with attachments only, without it biting your ship, in my experience at least.

I see a problem here

If you can’t devote a few minutes to getting a white eyes scale, then just don’t play

Hunting sharks feels like you’re playing a mobile game

And things like swivel guns and attachments that match your build are as common as blue lobsters so it’s easier to just kill them with magic

1 Like

I got 4 throwing harpoons within like a few hours of sealed chest grinding and trading the different build ones. I never found it that difficult.

How many hours exactly or did you count

the only ship attachment i have is net launchers

Counterpoint: I like having fun

1 Like

Well shit. If i want the second great war/ Ganks to go smoothly i need scales

You guys have ship attachments?!

1 Like