Who are the strongest and weakest characters in the arcane verse?

For weakest it has to be a named character, I don’t wanna hear “jaw pirate” or bandit.

jaw pirate/bandit

haha :neutral_face:

Gonna say Estrid cause that’s the only redwake person I remember, as for strongest Chaos I guess.

Depends if you count characters with no battle capabilities or not

marua probably the weakest named character, strongest is chaos if you count them as a character

The weakest I would say is that redwake person who asks us to find her necklace, Dotta i think. She couldn’t even find a necklace. Strongest though idk since I never played AA and we haven’t gotten far enough into the AO storyline to meet some actually strong characters. Judging from the lore doc though, ig it could be the peacekeeper. He seemed pretty powerful by the end. No idea who chaos is though

Chaos is the creator of the gods and by extension magic, it’s less of a person and more so a concept that is attracted negative emotions

Then chaos is probably the strongest

The strongest is chaos
the weakest would probably be a piece of polyp

i think so, the only character i know is not cannon is angel, his daughter

Mist Walker doesn’t make sense since his power is fire

:man_shrugging:
Idk why they called him that but that was his title, along with “Kingslayer”

its really hard to find information on him since there is no official wiki page or post or anything

Literally never heard the mist walker title tho

Morock is canon and was in AA originally as a lifeless corpse in the trenches

Theoretically yeah he should be the strongest character, There’s also Freedrock who could also theoretically be the most powerful, and along with Torren who’s like half and half retconned/brought back. Mist Walker is an entirely new title for him though so

the weakest is me (I suck at the game)
the strongest is probably me (my ego is too big)

1 Like

Torren is in the weird limbo of being both canon and non-canon

Excluding dead characters:
The weakest is neviro
The strongest is the peacekeeper

1 Like

More like Freedrock, he had blade aswell. Or Durandal’s wielder.

he isnt a mercenary though