Who are the strongest and weakest characters in the arcane verse?

In regards to Torren, Tech had this to say about him recently:
So that could mean that he, as a character, is still canon (hence the titles being present in game) but NOT as the insane, uber powerful OP Darkflame curse user

I found this also from tech but it’s from 6 years ago so take it as you will:

Thank you for this new information :smiley:

I originally thought Torren might have been the sealed power, given how ridiculously powerful both he and his curse were, and the fact he was “sealed” under Demon’s Landing, but ig not

People saying the strongest character is “Chaos”, is like saying gravity is a person.

It’s not a person or a character, it’s a force of the universe.

1 Like

is peacekeeper stronger than freedrock?

well it is said that chaos is semi sentient

chaos was listed as the first/second unknown when that was still a thing, thats probably where they made the assumption

Neviro is the weakest of the main crew, but he’s decently strong. He can spear through one of Iris’ giant fireballs. He wouldn’t exactly win on a fight but he was enough to keep her at bay while trying to convince her he wasn’t an enemy. He also has the least growth out of them. AO MC as we know has some godly blood or whatever, Iris has a lost magic which she never trained on (and being taught by someone like Warren), and Morden has the Death Curse, which he is also inexperienced on. Neviro is only human, magicless, but somehow durable enough to take Calvus’ impalement combo. He’s definitely stronger than most NPCs and characters in the game.

theos is the strongest

theos was killed

believers will always believe

peacekeeper > theos

For weakest I would probably go prince revon (I’m not including some rando npc you can find on the street like estrid or something) and for strongest I would go freedrock since I remember someone did the math and even if bro started out as strong as an infant, after dying over 500 times he would be at least solar system or maybe galaxy level in power

Or Torren if we include non canon

Weakest named character is this guy
gnaeus

Strongest is this guy
fool
(he has a name, it’s “??? ???”)

it’s just an unloaded ghost who would ask why did you come to the dark sea

i think its just a joke

just explaining of course it is a joke…

Tucker makes Durza, Cursebeard, Morrock, Freedrock combined scream like a girl upon his 1st attack.

Neviro has more than 400 health confirmed

probably the blind tavern keeper