Who are the strongest and weakest characters in the arcane verse?

i can just beat Freedrock by punishing his endlag, blocking, and using ranged attacks like i did with Calvus

errmm according to my lore knowledge :nerd_face:
Strongest:

1. Peacekeeper EOS

2. Durza

3. Arthur Cursebeard
    You probably have Alpha White Eyes (Unironically) near those if not higher thaan the last 2.

4. Morock

5. Freedrock “Always Bet on me”

6. Theos

Debatable:
Torren COULD be the strongest, but its unknown how canon he still is and if his feats are still the same.

Chaos does not count because its not an actual entity but a semi sentient force, i dont think you can really define a force as an character.

Weakest:
Astrid or Estrid
Beringer (cloud curse loser)
Crystal magic users.

Actually you know what.

Fuck it

Alpha White Eyes is the strongest, it scales above chaos.
Source: it was revealed to me in my dreams by Vetex

I would actually like to hear your case on Durza > Cursebeard, not saying I particularly disagree, but I’ve been pretty curious for a while between the 2 of them who’s stronger

Freedrock > Cursebeard~PK EoS > Durza > Morrock

How is freedrock stronger than Peacekeeper End Of Serie

EOS Peacekeeper is the one (Idk if this is spoiler)

that goes on
killing every curse user in existance and gets the absorption curse

Also

Me when I headcanon

He simply goes to try to destroy all curses

How is the guy with the strongest curse and more experience stronger than someone with the 3rd strongest curse? P obvious

Tech might say could go either way but vet pre-retcon of unknowns stated Freedrock was miles above cursebeard, even assuming Freedrock’s strength has been retconned to be lower, it’s definitely not lower than cursebeard just looking at tech’s statement

1 Like

Don’t think it’s a spoiler, seeing as the game doesn’t even work anymore

it didn’t happen in either games yet thought

“pre retcon”

You’re using old lore that was retconned.
Not only that, but pre retcon of unknowns, Peacekeeper was amongst said unknowns, and higher ranked than Freedrock.

Relying on old retconned lore still puts Peacekeeper above.

Peacekeeper during the Durza Fight was already near if not equal to Cursebeard level (possibly higher, but thats a stretch) considering he was capable of fighting Durza who had absorbed the curses of Cursebeard.

Also putting Morock below Durza is kind of wild, considering how Morock is supposedly equal to Cursebeard
:nerd_face:

Literally what you’re doing but you seem to be using WoM lore instead of the og AA lore which I was referring to

What you call “pre-retcon” is still a period where Torren was retconned when I’m referring to the lore in which Theos was an undead, Freedrock was the og wielder of the Durandal, etc

In current lore there’s 0 reason to believe eos pk is stronger than freedrock

Are the unknowns canon, the concept not the characters, cause I’ve been pretty confused on that for a while

Ope nvm, I just checked vetex’s messages involving them on the discord and found out, you don’t gotta answer

all of you are dumb level 1 crazy wizard is the most OP character

(I don’t know anything about the AU lore)

(wouldn’t freedrock be the strongest?)

I’m confused I thought you put Cursebeard below Durza?

Because he put Arthur Cursebeard above Durza in his ranking.

Freedrock > Cursebeard~PK EoS > Durza > Morrock

ah ok, anyways I did ask earlier and I dunno if you missed it or not, but could you answer why you say Durza is above Cursebeard? Just for my curiosity’s sake

and in current lore there’s 0 reason to think Freedrock would be stronger than the peacekeeper, despite the opposite actually being true.

Peacekeeper = Defeats Durza
Durza = Absorbs Cursebeard curses
Cursebeard = Freedrock power level or around
Peacekeeper EOS = Kill hades, destroys every curse and LIKELY kills Curse user, has absorption curse, was already ranked beforehand to be above Freedrock on “old lore”, is quite literally a irradiated zombie, was fully capable of rivalizing with characters like Durza, Cursebeard, Theos, Freedrock despite not having any curse.

Also, for the torren part i simply said it wsa "debatable if his old feats are still canonn

Well, its unsure but Durza has Cursebeard curses at the end of A.A lore, which would make him way stronger.

Did he? I thought they would’ve just flown off after undead Zeus killed him

Edit: wait nvm again forgot he wasn’t quite dead yet when PK found him