Who are the strongest and weakest characters in the arcane verse?

pretty sure freedrock let the peacekeeper take his curse because he was depressed and wanted to die but his curse prevented that

Actually Alpha White Eyes killed freedrock then killed Peacekeeper and said “This truely was the Arcane Odyssey in my World of Magic within this arcane adventure”

oh yeah mb i got the lore wrong

He’d one shot you with a radius stomp the size of a continent

what if they make torren canon as a mercenary swordsman with a lost magic curse like sun or something? think about it, he said torren AS WE KNOW IT is uncanon, also both his titles are the mistwalker and the kingslayer so

You realize this was only because fraudbeard gave up right?
Also pk defeated durza because durza gave up and nuked earth in a suicide attack

I can’t really speak for them, but I’m pretty sure they mean Durza is stronger than Cursebeard by the time he died because he had Cursebeard’s curses

Only after cursebeard gave away his power to durza on a silver platter because he was sad

Ok, again pretty sure the point is more that Durza was stronger than Cursebeard, when he(Durza) was at his best, not stronger than Cursebeard when they were fighting

It seemed to me more like an attempt to say durza during the fight was above cursebeard even though he wouldn’t have won
And either way it doesn’t matter because pk also didn’t kill durza, durza gave up like cursebeard did

guys who wins

cursebeard, freedrock, and theos teamed up

VS

Vector from despicable me

Definitely vector, he’d kill them all (not really ofc)

He still beat Durza, that much is stated in the lore doc, Durza just blew himself up in a last ditch effort

does cursebeard own a moat with a shark in it? did theos steal the pyramids? I don’t think so.

Depends, does Vector have the shrink ray?

of course.

Did cursebeard rely on a moat or theos on a stolen shrink ray?

Oh yeah, Cursebeard, Freedrock, and Theos are cooked

no, but they never even really had an opportunity to even reach that level of technology, so vector has the upper hand in that regard.

also, vector has a stylish orange tracksuit, what the fuck does cursebeard and theos have? ugly, smelly, battered and beaten armor? idgaf if it’s magical or whatever, nothing, NOTHING, beats that pristine iconic jacket vector boasts.

Don’t curse users morph into their element or whatever without thinking? If they can do that i’m sure they can dodge a ray or fly over a moat for that matter