Who do you think is the most annoying character in AO?

I got bored so I wanted to make this post anyway I would like to see all of your opinions :]

1 Like

Revon “Hey, how’s your brother?” Ceasar

the main character.

Player character who randomly appears and ruins everything within the span of a few weeks

1 Like

Definitely Elius telling us we can’t just kill him.

4 Likes

these stupid fucking wolves bandits.
-serve literally ZERO purpose in the story and I genuinely have no idea why they get a cutscene
-essentially bother the shit out of me when I’m exploring and If I accidentally trigger alpha then I have to run
-Somehow, a group of like 6 of these guys (combined with their shitty bow m1s) can whittle down my full fucking HP bar to like below half and almost kill me, thankfully, I’ve never died from these idiots.
-Unfathomably bad drop rates for some reason and I’ve quite literally never gotten ANY of their gear despite killing like probably 40 of these guys now.

2 Likes

the furry clan that lives in the mountains

1 Like

These guys are imo some of the most obnoxious NPCs, but coming in close seconds goes to the greenwish cultists.
Cultist_V2
Now at high level cernyx farming, greenwish cultists are quite literally nobodies who get killed by a single 243+ damage flying slash or something and generally don’t bother me.

But if you’re fighting cernyx at the intended level, then this is a different story.

I explicitly remember how horrendous these guys were to deal with during my second playthrough of this game, they’re sort of like a stronger version of magma puddles, everytime I hit the floor, my game was lagged and my HP whittled down as they MAULED me with staff m1s.

Thankfully after that experience I learned to go the other way to trigger the cernyx battle, but even then, some of these guys still got triggered and snuck up on me to attack, which was super irritating.

Only reason these guys are SOMEWHAT tolerable to me is because I actually get their drops quite often and they have decent accessories for drip (I wish the green hoodie part was re-colorable however) and the staff weapon is super easy to get + super strong

1 Like

Greenwish cultists never really were a threat to me even though I fought cernyx almost as soon as I hit level 65. However, I do know how threatening they can be so I don’t doubt that they give you some trouble.

Alpha is barely a threat anyone can shitstomp him

The droprates for their pelt cloak accessory are horrendous though I spent half an hour farming them

Elius for being a terrible first genuine boss

Carina for being a horrible boss and for copying my wind mage’s name

Edward Kenton and Iris for making some of the playerbase horny

Dame cassenia for blocking everything and being much harder to take down than she should be

6 Likes

Ravenna guards bro i just wanna change stat equips without being ganked :(

10 Likes

Those high level Assassin Syndicate ship enemies who use claws. For some reason, they just do an insane amount of damage. Most of my deaths on the sea can be attributed to them.

I always think twice before attacking a Syndicate ship, knowing that they could be on board…

1 Like

It’s either those idiots or the fucking RAPIER SPONSORS WITH THEIR SHITTY GRABS RAAHHH

1 Like

carina for being unfun to fight

1 Like

hate those furry bandits up on wind-row man. why’d they even get a cutscene

2 Likes

King calvus for being the worst flying boss in any arcane game.
I enjoyed fighting WoM captains more than him.
He just moves far too often for how high HP he is.

Elius makes up for it though since he’s a pretty good boss, unlike most of AO’s currently.

3 Likes

I feel like I have different opinions on how Iris and Edward Kenton interact with the community.
I think that they keep other characters mostly untouched by people, shielding them from the majority of the community by being the main focus for those people.

1 Like

That’s an interesting way to think about it :thinking:
Nah I still hate Iris simps

2 Likes

Kenton is based but iris isnt

5 Likes