Who do you think is the most annoying character in AO?

rb1

4 Likes

i find all the cahracters cool

4 Likes

Iris if i need to tell why I will give up on humanity.

1 Like

Morden, just Morden. Like heā€™s the example of someone a human being shouldnā€™t be thatā€™s why Iā€™m hoping he dies in the next sea, not even in the end of the story just in the next sea so he can learn that heā€™s the genuinely most trashy and annoying and bad developed character in the story, there is no way anyone likes that bitch boy I hope he never gets a W like the Death Curse after we sail to the Nimbus Sea, he only deserves Ls and no Ws because he SUCKS AND SUCKS BAD LIKE SUCK SUCKS I HOPE HE DIES

2 Likes

ā€œNo character developmentā€
ā€œI hope he diesā€
Do you want his character to develop or not

7 Likes

No I want him to die

Ok good to know

2 Likes

Revon. I canā€™t seem to sympathize with this dude. Heā€™s just punchable.

I talked about this before but Iā€™ll put it here, too.

I genuinely thought Prince Revonā€™s ā€œunsettling promiseā€ was supposed to be funny, but we were meant to take it seriously. Itā€™s too melodramatic, real people donā€™t talk anything like Revon does. It would be better if the ā€œfair and good kingā€ stuff was cut out and Revon referred to Calvus by name, or simply as ā€œmy brotherā€ to establish a more personal connection and care.

2 Likes

The only common things in life that I fear are spiders, heights, and AOā€™s NPCs when they have guns.

1 Like

Heā€™s mad morden took iris from him

Give bro some credit, he does more damage than Carina :skull:

Wasnā€™t too bad

I think her attacks healed me

Fair

Iris comes close, but sheā€™s getting some character development it seems so maybe its too soon to judge her

skill issue

i do not tolerate Edward Kenton in this household

skill issue ( he killed me so much i leveled up twice fighting him )

Based curse

Iris in lore, 100% anger issues, 100% dangerous (speeding up climate change on Frostmill), 100% Fatherless, overall 300% annoying in lore. Obviously made like that so her character development will have fire writing from Tech. Gunna Fire GIF - Gunna Fire Writing - Discover & Share GIFs

in the process we trust :pray:

I will just say almost all character besides Edward Kenton.

This game sets up a cool characters or idea only for us to be alone or left forgotten in the story.

The main cast for now is only remembered through their archetype rather than them being a character. Almost every characterization
ingame are written by ingame backstory dump just to give us the illusion of ā€œdeep and tragicā€ character

Greenwich and Wolf Bandit is a bad subplot that serves little to no story and remembered only through farming them.

I would love to see Enizor get more bigger role. to this day, Iā€™m still wondering what experiment/plan heā€™s working.