Who do you think is the most annoying character in AO?

He’s mad morden took iris from him

Give bro some credit, he does more damage than Carina :skull:

Wasn’t too bad

I think her attacks healed me

Fair

Iris comes close, but she’s getting some character development it seems so maybe its too soon to judge her

skill issue

i do not tolerate Edward Kenton in this household

skill issue ( he killed me so much i leveled up twice fighting him )

Based curse

Iris in lore, 100% anger issues, 100% dangerous (speeding up climate change on Frostmill), 100% Fatherless, overall 300% annoying in lore. Obviously made like that so her character development will have fire writing from Tech. Gunna Fire GIF - Gunna Fire Writing - Discover & Share GIFs

in the process we trust :pray:

I will just say almost all character besides Edward Kenton.

This game sets up a cool characters or idea only for us to be alone or left forgotten in the story.

The main cast for now is only remembered through their archetype rather than them being a character. Almost every characterization
ingame are written by ingame backstory dump just to give us the illusion of “deep and tragic” character

Greenwich and Wolf Bandit is a bad subplot that serves little to no story and remembered only through farming them.

I would love to see Enizor get more bigger role. to this day, I’m still wondering what experiment/plan he’s working.

this :eyes:

he said it can change the entire the war sea yet had us collect fruits and pinecones… pinecones are used in brewing tho so maybe it some sort of potion?

I don’t think it would just be a potion, but I wonder what he’s working on. He’s known to be the best and afraid to get chased by the government

hes an alchemist so i think potion makes sense

if not potion, then maybe some form of food? i mean, iirc he love frostmill alot and that place sure as hell aint suitable for farming so maybe some form of fruits that can grow even there?

probably not since it wouldnt be really game-changing for the war seas

What is up with AO NPCs and having comedically buggy/glitchy/straight up broken grab moves that literally teleport me to them?

The quartermasters
“Sails up! we stop here.”
“Captain’s got the wheel!”
“Sails down!”
“Sails up!”
“Captain at the helm!”
“The crew is dying, captain!”
“We’re taking on water!”
“Cannons armed!”

ngl they are pretty annoying sometimes but at least they can be useful for when a sea monster is under the ship for when another ship is attacking us

i want to punt revon

Revon because his boss fight is so hard.

3 Likes

uh go to the leaderboard, for both good and bad rep and you’ll see all the annoying characters there

for seriously dangerous amounts of annoying go into the clans tab and search by infamy

Revon and it ain’t even close. I fucking hate that guy