Who do you think is the most annoying character in AO?

this :eyes:

he said it can change the entire the war sea yet had us collect fruits and pinecones… pinecones are used in brewing tho so maybe it some sort of potion?

I don’t think it would just be a potion, but I wonder what he’s working on. He’s known to be the best and afraid to get chased by the government

hes an alchemist so i think potion makes sense

if not potion, then maybe some form of food? i mean, iirc he love frostmill alot and that place sure as hell aint suitable for farming so maybe some form of fruits that can grow even there?

probably not since it wouldnt be really game-changing for the war seas

What is up with AO NPCs and having comedically buggy/glitchy/straight up broken grab moves that literally teleport me to them?

The quartermasters
“Sails up! we stop here.”
“Captain’s got the wheel!”
“Sails down!”
“Sails up!”
“Captain at the helm!”
“The crew is dying, captain!”
“We’re taking on water!”
“Cannons armed!”

ngl they are pretty annoying sometimes but at least they can be useful for when a sea monster is under the ship for when another ship is attacking us

i want to punt revon

Revon because his boss fight is so hard.

3 Likes

uh go to the leaderboard, for both good and bad rep and you’ll see all the annoying characters there

for seriously dangerous amounts of annoying go into the clans tab and search by infamy

Revon and it ain’t even close. I fucking hate that guy

i do not tolerate Edward Kenton and Enzior ( or whatever his name is ) slander in this household

So glad that I dropped off the annoying characters list, some people might feel like it was unfair for me to be there with only 2 players “hunted”.

If we’re talking about ingame, it’s Calvus.

If we’re talking about in lore, it’s still Calvus.

Small rant

Fuck you and your bearded-looking ass and your aether magic dashing all over the arena “I was forced to take the crown at a young ag-” shut yo mouth up you glowing old man you killed people and you know you killed people your brother Revon deserved a better sibling than your whiney “oh huhuhuhu aesir took me in” I used to be afraid of you whenever I have to complete the storyline but now I farm you for fun when im bored your 500!500!500! blast at max would still let my knight file walk away with 1.1k health, and my other files could still not give a damn if it hits them and brings them low I’ve learned your pattern and I will continue to learn so that way I can beat your AETHER ASS to the fucking ground and humilate you like the useless dead king you are Neviro is right the seas would be better off without you

2 Likes

jesus christ, how much defense does this man have

i forgot his armor stats but his max health is like 2,600

problaby above 100 I think :skull:

This rant made me realize that I oddly don’t hate him despite committing effectively genocide + mass murder. I guess he’s just not that hateable.

Literally every fucking boss/miniboss

I hate AO bosses for a single major fact and a few small ones

1- they become imune to damage when atacking
2- their ai is dumb as hell, if it wasnt for the 1st reason bosses wouldnt even be a challenge (any AR boss is better, and that game hasnt been update in 5 years)
3- their arenas are stupidly weak and will fall apart with the smallest of my light beams, and only when I need them to stay intact, because in the moment i get stuck on the floor, those stupid tiles have more HP than calvus himself

1 Like

Argos
also he’s like basically impossible to fight legitimately right now because beast instinct bug

I forget characters are supposed to have personality in this game and not just some people that exist for lore (story is really weak even if the lore is strong)