Who do you think is the most annoying character in AO?

I actually fought him… ONCE during this bug and somehow I survived not 1, but 2 entire beast instincts.

the problem is similar to what some villains in media have: their evil stuffs dont effect people we actually care about

nero? sure he nuked a fcking kingdom, but consisted of people we dont know sht about

calvus? execution of innocent civilians and hunted down remaining Winterveil citizens, but still people we dont know about

if we can see Iris and Neviro’s grief more clearly, maybe we would be able to hate them as well, but for now they’re just simply evil

if someone in the future who has never murdered anyone murder one of the MCs, i guarantee you the fandom will hate them much, much more than both Calvus and Nero combined

1 Like

Calvus is just a little bitch bruh his drop rates suck and his bossfight is a laggy disaster

He ain’t worth my time or energy to even hate on

too real…

Better than hunting and butchering wolves like in other rpgs :skull:

Arwald

ong… he the biggest snitch out there :sob: :pray: :100:

Surprised how no one mentioned Julian.

Also Ren, who’s too lazy to travel up the stepstones or throughout the war seas even tho he can LITERALLY FLY, instead makes us use that 100hp Ketch I have which is so slow

Warren really said “I can’t go up there because I need to keep my identity a secret” You can wear a cloak and a hood and the entirety of Ravenna forgets about you.

This topic was automatically closed 182 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.