Who.Is.He

some guy going by the user 2brian reacted to 4 of my post but when I clicked the notification it didn’t show which one of my post did he reacted to :fr: (also sorry ya’ll for not posting much often I’m sick rn)
here’s my screenshot of him reacting btw

1 Like

Rb1 alt

rb1 alt

thanks for the info

same

How many alts does rb1 even have

Infinite

well this man reacted a :sob: to all of the posts on a suggestion and the moment i confronted him about it (pinging) he removed it all

Buddy, look at mine

However many VPN IP addresses he can get, that’s how many he can have.
Of course, thankfully, all public range IPv4 addresses have been depleted (private range are impossible to deplete since they’re for internal usage only and therefore need not be unique), and IPv6 rollout has been pretty slow so far.
He’s probably only got a couple ten or hundred addresses to work with when it comes to the VPNs.

I need somebody to fill me in on this; what did Rb1 do to get banned in the first place?

that’s still enough to make a small army’s worth :sleeper:

the rbpocalypse…

“a couple”…
Even at that, a 10-100 range can’t really be described by “a couple”. Has RB1 been IP banned by the forums?

More than likely yes, and I presume all permanent suspensions are IP level

What did he even do, anyway? Did his constant trolling and alt account making get him this punishment?

from what I’ve heard an IP ban is either possible on the forums or the forums logs your IP. Either way he has lost 1 alt because he forgot to use a vpn so the mods (or automated system that matched the IPs) immediately knew it was him

uh, lemme go find the Mordred account again and list its crimes.

love it when people who are banned get salty even though its their own fault :sleeper:

This?

(Found it in the check up and name change topic when i was reading through it one day… no idea why i was reading it though :thinking:)