Who.Is.He

Making an alt account looks to be the worst thing you could do if you get suspended.
(When you make an alt account it seems you just ruin any chances you could of had to get an unban, from what I’ve seen on the forums at this point.)

Seems so…

yep.

Screenshot 2024-04-30 135619

Screenshot 2024-04-30 142153

yea

who is this random gng!!

By the way, was’nt he the reason behind recent wiki drama?
Damn, this guy is…Weekly villain :skull:

All I ever know for rb1 in total is making alts and leaking pictures of AO leaks for 3 years
tats all

I think it was confirmed that Selectorch asked Rb1 to make a video about him for views

So this video is mostly bait but it does kinda tell you what he did, which was leaking files and being a pain in the ass to the mods. So after his ban he made an alt to like appeal or something but making an alt is a punishable offense so they worsened his ban.

Since then he has been making alts all over the place. He has been reaching a peak in alts recently though, with like more than 5 in the past week or two.

im not even worth the upvotes, i only got 1

even rb1 is scared of you and your drawings

i would do a joke but i got infamy farmed (And ganked) in a laggy server and i wasnt able to do anything, im mad at the lack of gank and player farm prevention

you can always have a high tier gale potion or water breathing pot on hand, with the water pot you can just sink to the bottom and wait for them to give up.

im more mad that despite vetex making it so all posters get cleared, and to have a hunt immunity for 5 minutes, i still got hunted twice (and prob more if i didnt leave) in a row, they somehow bypassed that

I tried that once… i got killed by sharks

ngl usually i just try to fight back, the only exceptions are when the server is too laggy

brew tons of bleeding and sharkrepel potions, swim off into the water and wait for them to follow you. throw the bleeding potions into the water to spawn sharks and use the sharkrepel potions so the sharks will go after your attacker instead of attacking you. Problem solved!

3 Likes

this is genius

That’s me when I run away from gankers!

You don’t get ganked, I protect you bc you are my pookie