Who is the morally best character in all of fiction?

sequel to this post:

Anyway, who’s the most good, decent, principled, upright, moral, virtuous, noble, saintly, rightful, ethical, and seemly character in all of fiction, of only the greatest decorum in all of fiction?

In most cases I’d probably say superman, I’m pretty sure it’s what he’s written to be

there’s Papyrus from Undertale ig

Naruto Uzumaki because of his personality.

God or something idk

1 Like

Naruto is a pervert. But otherwise, yea he a pretty decent character.

1 Like

in my universe, there are a few so i have to probably organize it like this;

lawful goodest: surprisingly, the eldritch octopus god that originally wanted to enslave humanity, but then got schooled the shit out of another character, and is a lot more based now.

Chaotic goodest: haven’t thought of this one.

neutral goodest: A vending machine.

1 Like

Shoutmon X7 SM; A fusion comprised of every “good” creature, some of which are embodiments and concepts of morality in of itself. At best, there’s probably well over 10,000 good people in him. There are probably some people above him, like someone great within the DC/Marvel comics, but I cant think of one

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow: :face_with_raised_eyebrow:
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ v
Screenshot 2022-12-15 6.56.18 PM

1 Like

josuke from JJBA part 4

god isnt a fictional character(and even at that, how are any of us supposed to know if he’s real or not anyway?)

if its not too much, can you try not to make jokes on religions?

they could just mean a depiction of them in fiction yk

idk about tat
morally best so

ok/

Bro I literally just posted abt that LOL
look 2 posts up from this

i doubt naruto should make it on morally best
i still think its probably josuke-
nvm

what

also they never specified if it was so we suppose that it’s the non-fiction/religious version

i feel like people should refrain from making jokes about religion regardless, but whatever

can we not talk about this, anyway? this is going away from what the post is meant to be