Who is the most evil character in all of fiction?

right but Ethansupergamer7044 is a god killer

wdym I thought he was smart

he had strange ideals

like?

mmmm
killing everyone but the nightwings
thinking that he is right to do that
being a weirdo maniac who thinks he is doing good while clearly not doing good
idk
just some things

cameraman solos no diff

sin
and its not even close

5 Likes

Iris from the flash

butt the nightwings

atleast todd showed small amounts of kindness from time to time

pokey/porky minch from earthbound and mother 3

baby yoda

do not trust his cuteness, it is all but a cloak to hide his atrocities and evil doings.

I cannot put the violent deeds I want to commit against this vile creature into words that accurately portray the rage that fills my heart at the thought of him

3 Likes

Griffith is a bit too complex imo. The most evil character would be someone more one dimentional, like Frieza from Dragon Ball or Jason from Halloween.

there is only one valid answer

1 Like

Don’t conflate politeness with kindness

ehh, i think theres more villanous characters than trollge (they are pretty genocidal, though…)

Anyone who didn’t say this mf is objectively wrong

How EVIL do you have to be to KILL THE ENTIRE CAST, DESTROY THE PLANET, AND GO TO HEAVEN TO FUCK UP THE ENTIRE CAST A SECOND TIME?!

Dio making a mother eat her own baby was fucked up but the shit buu was doing was fucking unreal.

HE FUCKING TURNED ENTIRE CITIES INTO CANDIES AND ATE THEM!

4 Likes

White from tower of god, he overthrew a tyrant of a powerful kingdom, became its king and then disappeared, eventually turning into their god figure. after centuries the country had new corrupt leaders and a civil war outbroke leading to a new country being formed wich eventually grew to be as powerful. White became their god figure aswell and told both countries that the other needs to be annihilated because they are evil. He casted a great magic that absorbed all the souls that died and he eventually amassed over 2 billion souls this way for his own personal power supply.