Who is the most evil character in all of fiction?

how cute

still nothing compared to him:

most “absolute evil” aren’t evil, they’re often just cosmic force whose sole purpose is to wipe out everything, to them it feels more like a chore than it does an act of injustice, not that they have any sense of morals to account for in the first place. So in the same way that tsunamis an earthquakes aren’t evil, most absolute evils mentioned aren’t particularly evil

it’s a matter of perspective. Me murdering a colony of ants because they were sorta annoying isn’t evil in my eyes. The ants (let’s say they are capable of advanced thinking in this scenario) would see all their brethren’s gut spew out because of the poison I fed them, not just the workers, but the queen and the hatchlings too after being drowned by water after I poured water in, would undoubtedly deem me as “evil”, even though in my pov, it doesn’t even matter. We deem someone as evil based on our values, I doubt cosmic beings would have the same values as advanced orangutans

you’re asking something that can’t be answered then, there isn’t scale of evil for people to check how evil one thing is. Even if there is, it would be bias and flawed, so it’d be better if you state which type of evil you’re trying to find.

again, only from your point of view, because your values deems human lives as “worth saving”, but then again you’re slowly killing everything else on the planet for the preservation of your own specie, and because you never interacted with people who’s values drastically differs from yours, you think your definition of evil is the only one, which isn’t true. Canibal tribes don’t deem eating humans as an act of evil, no? That’s just a necessary part for them to survive, and they shape their values around it which makes killing and eating someone who isn’t from their tribe feel like hunting an animal to them, and that isn’t evil to them.

But sure, here’s my input on your question: Carl.

This motherfucker stabbed a man (27 times) and chewed off his arm, and that’s our fucking introduction to him. After that we see him drowning a ship full of people, remarking their screams while drowning as “the sound of forgiveness”. He smashed an elderly couple to bits and scattered them over his lifeboat because they mildly annoyed him. He also has a conveyor belt full of human meat which he consumes, a rift in space and time that spills out chopped off baby hands (which he presumably left in there), a fucking gore pit that houses a monster, and several gore monsters which he later used to murder everyone and destroy humanity as you know it. And he doesn’t even fucking think he’s evil after all of that.

Morals are like laws and trade values. We widely agree upon them as a collective and follow them as is, though there are exceptions. We can all say murder is a bad thing. Why? We wouldn’t want to be murdered. While some people may not want to be killed and some do, dealt with enough suicidal people to know that all too well, it is widely agreed upon by the collective that it is bad. Again there are exceptions, sometimes where murder is justified and sometimes people believe it to be justified when others don’t. Generally things that you wouldn’t want happen to you are considered evil. It is impossible to definitively say “what is evil” by asking people so we must ask a group of people and have them come to an agreement of what it is.

Evil is the collective idea of immorality, it cannot be quantified or properly identified in isolation for it is also subjective. Each person has their own view of it and only together can we get a better picture

and so that is why The Idea of Evil is the most evil character in all of fiction because it is literally the collective subconscious thoughts of every human being. Evil can only be decided by the people and the people decide the idea of evil is evil (in the world of Berserk). It is a conceptual entity, quite literally the metaphysical answer and embodiment for humanity’s reasoning for pain, loss, hardship, and death. There could be no eviler thing out there because it is subjective. Some people could say Michael Myres isn’t as evil as Frieza or vice versa, but the same argument could not be made for The Idea of Evil as it is from the collective. It is the peak evil in fiction.

K I’m done sucking Berserk’s dick for now.

imagine killing smaller insects kinda cringe tbh :grimacing:

pretty evil ngl

me a sophisticated and civilized individual who just moves away or distracts the ants with food:

me who stabs a stick into an ant hill, let the ants all get on the stick, then proceed to throw the stick as hard as i can:

that’s technically not killing them so eh :man_shrugging:

still mean tho

1 Like

i do wonder where they land and if it’s in a single piece

I once got my legs eaten up by laying in a fire ant hill.

This was in Basic so I didn’t get up till I was ordered to. Still got so many little scars on my legs, more so my shins since that was what was in the pile. Since then I have developed a slight phobia against ants, still fine by them but more cautious n all.

cannibal tribes tend to only eat people after they die naturally.