Who is the strongest person now after Cursebeard died?

MAGIC CIRCLES need high Spirit Energy

He can’t sense non magic users, or those with incredibly low magic presence, stated since AA.

Low iq, I said MAGIC, not MAGIC ENERGY. Some of you are too desperate to be correct that you’re outright skipping over what is being said.

No? Again, keep scrolling, I only ever say magic, not magic energy. Magic is exclusively used via magic circles lmao

Name one example in Arcane History where MAGIC is used to describe MAGIC ENERGY
learn to read yall :sob:

Magic only ever refers to the output of what comes out of a magic circle

Please read the lore doc that I shared bro. I accidently sent the message too early before adding it in, so you mightve missed it

You say we’re directly skipping over what you said, but you didn’t reply to me saying that the PK and Rupin supposedly fighting happened in the 3rd Sea, and you used the Sixth Sea as a reference

You literally said magic energy right here lmao

(Referring to aura)

Acting like it’s a high level skill when it has been repeatedly said and shown to be used by anyone with basic training

Please update your short term memory

Read your screenshot. You cannot be serious.

“HUMANITY THE ABILITY TO MANIPULATE THEIR LATENT MAGIC ENERGY.”
" ONLY THOSE WITH A HIGH AMOUNT OF SPIRIT ENERGY ARE CAPABLE OF SUMMONING MAGIC CIRCLES, WHICH ALLOW THEM TO USE MAGIC AT IT’S FULL POTENTIAL.

Magic is the OUTPUT (coming from SPIRIT ENERGY). Magic Energy is what derives from Chaos, and is the naturally in everybody part.

yeah thats 100% mb, but everything else i say holds magic and magic energy to be seperate.

Never once said that, I said AURA CANNOT HARM CURSE USERS, BECAUSE CURSE USERS ARE STATED TO ONLY BE HARMED BY MAGIC.
read the doc buddy :sob:

And what is aura made of? MAGIC ENERGY
Why does the sea harm curse users? MAGIC ENERGY

1 Like

Thats literally what aura is, traces of magic energy imbued into a weapon or body part in the case of fs users

1 Like

Througout AU history, MAGIC is exclusively said to be the only thing that harms Curse Users. Because Magic is the actual purest form of “Magic Energy” when it’s combined with Spirit Energy.

The Gods are comprised of Chaos and Creation so can automatically use Magic. They don’t use “Aura” because “Aura” is the impure usage of what Magic Energy should eventually become when in unison with Spirit Energy.

They aren’t the same, they’re just derived from the same tree.
(Magic is the refined, correct use of Magic Energy)

If only magic can harm curse users, why does magic energy in seawater harm them?

Because that comes from Durza lmao
(thats the byproduct of magic and curses, which are the finalized product (MAGIC) of magic energy)

That’s still raw magic energy in the seawater, not a refined form.

Actually, I’m partially wrong.

Magic Energy CAN harm curse users, but it depends on it’s concentration, (seen in how curses are formed)

Magic Energy does alot more that what i credited it to do earlier, however it’s pretty fucking underwhelming until it’s refined with spirit energy (as seen in Magic and the things the Gods were able to do)

Let’s see what the lore document has to say

Oh! Would you look at that. NOT magic, magic energy!

Never does the Lore doc ACTUALLY ever state magic is needed to hit curse users (read the actual document)

It just states they are impervious to physical attacks, which does NOT include aura because aur ais inherently magical in nature

Yeah, I was confused with pre lore doc changes.

However you’re still pretty wrong.
Aura is entirely useless because it’d never even come close to ever scaling to a Curse User.

AO MC scales above Kai, which is the strongest Aura user we’ve seen.
In it’s entirety, Aura would never be useful unless it’s in a niche situation where they have help, or the Curse User is already exhausted and injured.

Yeah, thanks for agreeing with what I originally said? Don’t know why this thread continued with the rival argument I had with puppy, but alright

And before anybody tries correcting me, Conjurers do not use Aura. This should be pretty obvious.

I’d imagine theyd still hurt the Curse User. Even if its not the same as Magic with Magic Circles, its still Magic nonetheless. Even if it doesnt really affect them to the same extent. Probs would depend on the person tho

a tickle maybe
(they’d be sent to the shadow realm after 1 hit)

Pretty sure this more because of how non-magic users can only get so strong cause of physical limitations, not that aura can’t harm curse users beyond a bug bite

2 Likes

dont ping me

bro has ptsd :sob::pray: