Who is the strongest person now after Cursebeard died?

Casually ignores the spirit energy requirement to actually use magic as a whole

This does not mean anything to the main point…?
The primary point of this discussion is that regular weaponry would not affect elemental curse users, whereas the wielder of the absorption curse would be affected (something @puppykeeper1234 can’t comprehend)

Even with Aura-Tracing, this does jackshit against an elemental curse user.
If you take Rupin and some random boxer from the War Seas, that boxer is doing jackshit.

Yeah, he got his shit rocked by Rupin.

Then it’s sub-par. Being able to take magics has been nerfed since according to Vetex minds don’t exist (which means infinite magics…? tf was vetex smoking) so Durza after he had reached the point of being a spirit had no real advantage over any other high class curse user (Cursebeard, Valencia, Morock, Wotan) or even other high class magic users like Theos.

Prometheus used his powers to give humanity the ability to manipulate their latent magic energy. EVERY human is capable of doing this,

If you genuinely think you need circle magic to use aura you’re lost buddy

you realize magic energy is literally life force
you cannot exist without magic energy

Funny because rupin was barely just a concept.
And i dont know where you heard this?

It’s from Arcane Reborn which is not canon so he has no idea what he’s talking about

Not what I said, read again. “Magic as a whole”. MAGIC is exclusively used to describe the usage via magic circles, MAGIC ENERGY OR CHAOS is used to describe things like Aura. Try again.

Had been being fleshed out since Online Fighting.

Is implied to be canon because Trigno fighting and killing Rupin is canon, which happens after the attack of the PK. Try again.

There is nothing that include him stomping the pk.
and even so there is a big power difference between pk in the middle of aa and the end

It’s never stated in the lore doc, and it didn’t happen in AA so it doesn’t mean anything

??? You don’t NEED magic as a whole to use aura, this literally contradicts what you said

The PK is very much physically able to be fucked over, All it takes is a gun actually.

smooth brained, -10000 aura

No? It’s pretty obvious what I meant was MAGIC which is the only way to physically harm elemental curse users. Scroll up before you try derail please.

That’s in the Sixth Sea, and the supposed PK vs Rupin fight is in the 3rd Sea

Here with the same thing as before.
A gun can take out anyone who isnt an elemental curse user, do you really think the pk would just stand there and take it??
And dont try to say "what if they sneak up from behind’ he can sense

Again, ANYONE can manipulate magic energy. Meaning anyone can use aura with enough training, if you actually remembered what you said

because he does not have the spirit energy to manifest his magic energy

You directly contradict yourself. You need spirit energy to use MAGIC CIRCLES, but you can use magic energy by yourself with enough training.

MAGIC CIRCLES need high Spirit Energy

He can’t sense non magic users, or those with incredibly low magic presence, stated since AA.

Low iq, I said MAGIC, not MAGIC ENERGY. Some of you are too desperate to be correct that you’re outright skipping over what is being said.

No? Again, keep scrolling, I only ever say magic, not magic energy. Magic is exclusively used via magic circles lmao

Name one example in Arcane History where MAGIC is used to describe MAGIC ENERGY
learn to read yall :sob:

Magic only ever refers to the output of what comes out of a magic circle

Please read the lore doc that I shared bro. I accidently sent the message too early before adding it in, so you mightve missed it

You say we’re directly skipping over what you said, but you didn’t reply to me saying that the PK and Rupin supposedly fighting happened in the 3rd Sea, and you used the Sixth Sea as a reference

You literally said magic energy right here lmao

(Referring to aura)

Acting like it’s a high level skill when it has been repeatedly said and shown to be used by anyone with basic training

Please update your short term memory

Read your screenshot. You cannot be serious.

“HUMANITY THE ABILITY TO MANIPULATE THEIR LATENT MAGIC ENERGY.”
" ONLY THOSE WITH A HIGH AMOUNT OF SPIRIT ENERGY ARE CAPABLE OF SUMMONING MAGIC CIRCLES, WHICH ALLOW THEM TO USE MAGIC AT IT’S FULL POTENTIAL.

Magic is the OUTPUT (coming from SPIRIT ENERGY). Magic Energy is what derives from Chaos, and is the naturally in everybody part.

yeah thats 100% mb, but everything else i say holds magic and magic energy to be seperate.

Never once said that, I said AURA CANNOT HARM CURSE USERS, BECAUSE CURSE USERS ARE STATED TO ONLY BE HARMED BY MAGIC.
read the doc buddy :sob:

And what is aura made of? MAGIC ENERGY
Why does the sea harm curse users? MAGIC ENERGY

1 Like