Who is your current OC? What's their magic and lore?

Arcturus Kagemori: (Arcturus is the name of a star whilst Kagemori can mean light in JP making this name literally mean ‘starlight’)

Arcturus is a Hakaiken Warlord who had his sensei killed by Donar son of Wotan in a formal duel. This caused Arcturus to set on a journey to defeat Donar in a formal duel to honor his sensei’s death. In the journey he encountered many formidable foes and rivals, a notable one being General Argos of Ravenna whom Arcturus defeated in Fort Talos but took his Halberd and Lance out of respect for his dedication to the kingdom.

Hakaiken is a fighting style I made up from The Ryujin Dynasty that utilizes concentrated willpower to enhance your fist and legs to deal as much damage in as swiftly as possible. Its similar to Thermo Fist but doesnt require charge and is better in every way possible.

Lore is too long to be posted here so here’s the doc:

No shatter curse? Bro fell off, mid, TRASH!

I also have like 11 other OCs, but I’m too lazy to explain each one of them here

No need for a shatter curse when the god in your pocket breaks everything anyway

Rachel Stillwater, Acid Ironleg warlock (ileg or sailor fist, depends on what i’m feeling like running) she is just a avarage Warlock

Lilith Lionheardt, a 100% normal person, she is unable to use magic, spirit energy, and is too weak to lift a greatsword, she uses guns and knifes and depends 100% on strategy to kill anyone stronger than an avarage bandit

i just noticed their character design is pretty much the same too
guess i really like green

1 Like

Aaron Barion

what is he? Half-Grecian
Grecian are like the holy grail of peak mage practitioners (cuz idk they’ve got god blood
In their veins)

His lore? Poor incoming explanation
he’s regular guy that wants to do good out in the 21st century world of magic or something, grew up with his grandparents and rough housed with 4 orphanage boys. Wasn’t a good student nor a bad one, right now hes trying to survive his freshman year in Magic College. Beneath the iceberg, he’s somewhat of a demigod and he gets involve in some bullshit secret magic government stuff. All of these unfortunate events happen when all he wants to do is have the college experience with his girlfriend

oh yeah, fire magic by default but Grecian Blood just hardcodes him to access every kind of fire out there.

He’s not connected to AO at all which means the upteenth seas, dark seas; curses cubes, fuckin ravenna ravioli is completely foreign to
Him.

Lelantos, The War Tiger

An individual of unknown pasts. One shrouded by a dim darkness surrounds his every footstep. Lelantos is covered in scars from head to toe, not a single part of his body remains unscarred. His scars sometimes resemble the stripes of a tiger. His presence is like that of a fearless Tiger, and it has earned him the title of “The War Tiger”. His hair color is said to be white due to the immense usage of magic throughout his life. He stands at a menacing 6’8, weighing in at 456 lbs. Said to be built like a mountain with muscles as thick as tree trunks. All of this was caused by the hellish training given by Theos. Lelantos not only walked through hell and back, he only left destruction in his path. The ultimate weapon of Theos is what people usually describe him. Not a person, but more of an emotionless and uncaring weapon used for only combat. Yet is that reality? many have sighted him working along with a crew. But those are only considered myths. Lelantos is said to be one of the only people who earned the “No-Bounty” poster by the Arcange government. He is also, the first ever 4-way savant.

I have plenty

Aaron “Rin” Zephyr: supposedly born a noble from Ravenna but ran off due to major daddy issues(dodged a bullet since dude nearly sent them to the order to get experimented on) and currently lives at Sailor’s Lodge as they got adopted by Damon himself

Ann Cooper: An amnesiac pirate notorious for her mastery of cannon fist and Rin’s rival, doesn’t know why but hates Ravenna with a burning passion and got to raze a big chunk of Ravenna to the ground once. She only shows up on rare occasions and afterward disappears again for long periods of time and this itself concerns Rin

Mariam Rosberg: The stepson of a stage performer, he currently sets himself on a journey of revenge against General Julian and his troop for murdering his stepmom for blasting his hometown to smithereens over a curse. Also currently works at a circus with the few remaining people of said hometown

Amaya Rain: A former resident of Skyhall, it wasn’t until a duel gone wrong got her to fall into the sea and ended up meeting Feremius from that. In regard to the fire mage, he seems to be the only sea-dweller to have her trust. The two now travel around the War Seas in search for scrolls and bicker like children on the way

only got one :fire:

Diamond Sage, Light Conjurer: A mercenary who has seen much conflict and battle throughout his late teens and early adulthood. Due to the constant wars waged over Curses just for power, he ran away from the Keraxe Kingdom. He firmly believes that borders and nations should not exist, that they are the source of all conflict. Outside of being a hired gun, he takes bounties and hunts down criminals religiously.

this all for a character that i pvp sweat the hell out of

Orestes Mycenae: A restless gambler who has left his children after his wife kept on complaining to him. Now he wastes his days drinking out of the ocean to gain strength. Reports also say that he betted 100k galleons on his favorite homeless man to win the weekly homeless tournament. I am just kidding, but no seriously I am gonna start making a google doc of this OC tomorrow or something

1 Like

a what?

2 Likes

Toji edition he also a bum dad

Friend drew oc so here’s how she looks like

me and my friend tried making our own lore thing for AO so each file has backstory, but ill just do one for now

Victoria Altair, a woman of Samerian origins who found a spirit weapon washed up on a beach she was playing at as a child. This spirit weapon was an ancient pair of scissors blessed by the goddess of compassion and pity Eleos. Using the spirit weapon allows the user to fix people (heal them) or objects (with a huge caveat to it) by cutting along the damage parts, but it will cause the user to become more tired as it drains their spirit energy. Use of the spirit weapon over time made her more compassionate and empathetic to those around here, making her a very kind person. This also shaped her ideals and worldview, primarily to despising people like the Assassin’s Syndicate or pirates for their ruthless murders of others for personal gain. Before obtaining her spirit weapon she also awakened lightning magic.

spirit weapon was an ancient pair of scissors

Scissor weapon?

I made lore for all my files to be connected to eachother :3 like their all named morris and in my head the main guy (ash conjurer) descendant of my ash WoM file, turned evil and left the fighting style sister and the acid metal mage brother and now they have to fight him because his evil but thers now an acid conjurer cousin in the mix and stuff

can he beat goku tho?