Who is your current OC? What's their magic and lore?

My Character lore is Adrian Atlantic: well he was born during the creation of the arcane universe and had remnants of the powers of chaos and and creation. Ig he a godlike figure who just observes the universe but doesn`t want to interact with anything.

so far i only have 2 ocs who are half siblings

Amia Lochester: an acid conjurer who travels across the war seas doing her own thing, mostly saying “hi” to some pirates (read: sinking their ships and killing them) and thinking up of many ways to bring down the order of aesir. all in all she’s a genuinely kind person who just wants to help people, and prefers to talk things out when a major problem arises, and uses violence as her only other option, which might be all the time. she can read people well, and she’s a pretty sociable person.

Hina Octavius: a lightning paladin who one day ran away from home to find her half sister, amia. she’s just as kind as amia, but she’s pretty shy and it takes a while for her to open up to people. she and amia lived a pretty peaceful life, though they did quarrel from time to time, they still care for each other, that is until amia got captured by the order.

Their relationship was pretty rocky when they met each other again, since hina found out that amia was now stricken with amnesia, and was responsible for the collapse of fort talos and the murder of king calvus. hina soon starts to think less positively of her half sister.

@SkittleSnakes1

mine is a 3”2 midget who instantly obliterates morok off the face of the earth whenever he thinks about him

false, you’ve activated Morock’s 9th ability.

Whenever someone under 3’5 is about to kill him, he is allowed to reset the universe and wipe the midget from it.

yea

I’m gonna use my secret hidden ability to cancel morock online for being shortist

“Killing you’s gonna take time… Slow and painful.”

“Kids are cruel Jack! But im very in touch with my inner child.”

Red Sun Over Paradise starts playing

Morock’s 103rd ability is to negate any twitter cancelation, and revert time to prevent the cancellable action from occuring.

my 2nd ability is to just telekinetically blow up boring OCs

and Morock is such a sleeper…

Morock’s 92nd ability is to call for my help.
My 4th ability is to send DubiousLittleTyp0 to the Shadow Realm permanently.

Uhm

The shadow realm is just my bedroom

This has no effect on me

Aventurine??

Well if this thread is back, might as well link to that one BIG comment I made for all my OCs, because there is no way in hell I’m typing for 3 hours again

My OC is Abdallah Amin, wielder of Gold Magic and Sailor-fist master, his birthplace was unknown, but he was abused by the order and ultimately lost all his consciousness when he and Morden escaped the Order of Aesir, he was a warrior and a hero, he went through many phases and was once part of pirates and took down numerous Navy vessels and killed many innocent civilians by accident, he decided to that life behind as he was beaten badly by a mage using a sunken sword imbued with snow, he hasn’t died and is still growing (I plan he gets old and might pass away). He became a commander of a half nation and half clan, called the Corsair Crown Coalition, there his base of operations exists in Cassia Bay where it sits atop a web of man-made land, he has his own army with 5 generals commanding each part, and his clan specializes in raiding Pirate factions and destroying Grand Navy vessels due to Grand Navy Corruption.

Teddy Roosevelt: A High general of the Corsair Crown Coalition and is a Fire Magic and Water Magic wielder, he specializes in the Corsair Crown’s Navy, his base is stationed in Harvest Islands where they repurposed the island and covered its huge whirlpools using special magic reducing tools to make the whirlpools easier to contain. He dies saving Abdallah Amin from Woten, the leader of the Keraxe Kingdom, he was then replaced by his son.

well I replied here lol

Oh god this topic has appeared again

do I dare yap about personal worldbuilding or should I talk about Sashanatashablissymaymeow and Blorbo

Come on we need the deets on sashanatashablissymaymeow nimbusfallenfire! (I did that from memory)