Who tf is the tenth unknown, (AA LORE)

why did freedrock move down

Hades and Poseidon died, so Freedrock would take Poseidon’s place as 9th unknown since he’s the next most powerful person after those gods.

peacekeeper has literally lived much longer than world of magic mc

even if world of magic mc reaches his level, he will die because of aging

peacekeeper literally has like five million fucking curses and magics

Imagine if the main character was so strong that it got boring for them

That’s basically one punch man (and it’s still good!)

zeus was an unknown, torren was an unknown…

Their exact rankings are unknown

Obviously it’s Goku.

also thanks

Thats kinda what vetex did though, some watch from the sidelines but Poseidon fought and died to take down durza.

your saying this like large scale destruction is common in the world of arcane, This only happened twice because that power got into the wrong hands, Poseidon uses the power to strike fear in his opponents but never uses it to destroy, only durza did. Plus the large scale destruction is supposed to happen, it shows that the world of arcane is stuck in a loop because of magic, hence why eventually magic is lost to time and technology finally advances.

I agree with this, though they are the example of those who arn’t exactly human. Some are gods and the others are curse users. They are the pinnacle of untouchable power.

…It is though.

yeah, and I’m saying its a stupid plotpoint. Probably my biggest issue with the arcane universe’s lore.

It’s stuck in a loop because of curses. Which is the PK’s entire goal: get rid of curses to prevent them from falling into the wrong hands.

Fairly certain that this isn’t canon anymore.

1 Like

Zeus was the 9th unknown when he died, so Prometheus was probably the 8th unknown at that point since he was strong enough to win. Torren’s ranking is unknown.

Infinite monkey theorem, given enough time it can fall into the wrong hand an infinite amount of time. Doesn’t even have to fall in the wrong hands, if some rando curse wielder feels like destroying a continent one day, everyone’s fucked. Curses wielder are also immortal so infinite monkey theorem again.

I’m glad this stopped being canon, it just doesn’t work

The idea is rad, cool people from the sidelines a bijilion time stronger than you, it gives the world depth™. But it becomes a plot contrivance to explain why did they not destroy the world when they could do it on a whim. And it had fallen into the hand of very down bad fuckers, and was in the hands of people who’ve gone mad (no source, but trust me bro). It would work if they were beings of a higher plane of existence, (Chaos, Creator guy) or people who’s motive involves not destroying the world, (Zeus and the gang, Durza, PK). The rest of them can go nuke a few continents or something idk I haven’t read the lore doc in a while, I’m busy touching grass.

1 Like

Nope since it only happened once.

Curses are literally where magic in general came from. also Vetex said that magic in general becomes more powerful the more evil the person is

idk its been a while since ive been here and I keep hearing that he changed the lore but is it in the lore document or what?

also what stopped being cannon curses or what?

also thats what the PK’s job was to do, get rid of curse users.

Cursebeard vs the gods, durza vs Theos, peacekeeper vs durza; three apocalyptic events within less than 2000 years of recorded history

The concept of the unknowns

I’m pretty sure all of the unknowns are still canon though, they’re just not classified as the 11 unknowns

tbh I still don’t get what was specifically changed, but it seems like techlevel is solving it so idk

PK came to existence so late though, and curses has been around since who knows when, it’s weird that no one tried or succeeded in destroying the world before

i too like sending people into barbarism and mindlessly kill individuals for no reason at all to then get bored of it

or live on a unhabitable rock wasteland at the cost of my own life. while potentially instead suffering from not being able to die in the harsh conditions while unable to leave a simple planet/ solar system. or live in a boring as per mentioned wasteland alone w/ nothing on it