Who will win?!?

• Ohio
  • Draw that destroys the multiverse.
  • Detroit

0 voters

Now personally I think these two behemoths will cause so much destruction that it will make Apocalypse Bringer magic a baby toy (sorry @ThatOneGuy). Honestly the clash might as well atomize everything in existence but that’s my opinion .

ohio wins because you can’t have shit in ohio therefore if detrioit gets close it no longer exists due to being shit

i think people underestimate new hampshire, it might be able to beat ohio

you can’t have shit in ohio tho

but you cant remember new hampshire exists, so ohio won’t know that new hampshire is trying to attack it

but shit cannot exist in ohio tho

new hampshire doesn’t have to go into ohio since ohio won’t fight back from the outside

but it would have to be visible to ohio and will therefore not exist

but it’s not in ohio and they wouldn’t be able to see it since they wouldn’t remember it exists

it’s like comparing cat breeds there isn’t much in the way of difference between them.

this has to be like the 50th “who will win” topic I’ve seen ngl

ohio is simply worse

The fact that you said that 15 days later shows that you were unconfident and still aren’t, pondering on the topic. You didn’t do any research, but finally decided to post it anyways. This is obviously because, in the back of your head, you know you are wrong. Ohio is crazy, bro. It is not worse, for it is a master of engulfing the chaos of the world. The fact it took you 15 days is real Ohio activity. Any research whatsoever would completely and utterly decimate, destroy, and irrelevantize your entire argument.

1 Like

lemme completely destabilize reality itself:

what about birmingham?

UnhealthyMinorBlackrhino-max-1mb
My argument:

the fact that I only commented 15 days after the creation of said topic is merely a representation of my willingness to necro a week old thread for the purpose of necroing said thread

You fool. Necrobumping is but a term, not recorded nor kept track of. You would have no reason to Necrobump a thread unless you are just wanting to be annoying. This, you can be very good at, but are not actively trying to do (luckily). This leaves one possibility: the possibility that I covered in a previous post.

1 Like

You absolute buffoon, I already accounted for that take. That possibility is simply, not possible because of my determination to simply revive an old topic for the sake of it. There is no silver lining, and there is no hidden meaning. I do what I do, just to do it.

someone please catch me up to speed

We are having a higher class argument