Who would win; 1000 level 1s or 1 level 1000

Just take as example as how a big group of ants manage to kill a scorpion, this indirectly answers the question :nod:

1 Like

explosion spam

Nobody because your game would either crash or you’d have to wait hrs for an attack to actually reach but I’d say the 1 level 1000 cause he has a ton of hp and enchants so he’d insta kill and the way size grows with lvl he’d probably take out a good bunch with each attack

Look at these idiots.
I know for sure who will win…

No one. Heard of PVP level?

Scorpions can’t vaporize ants.

the one level 100 could vaporize them all in one blast if they were packed together

Now to make this an easy win for the 1000 lvl 1s we need two restrictions the lvl 1000 cant run and he cant high jump and the 1000 lvl 1s are on top of a huge circular wall while the lvl 1000 is trapped inside now ash 20 blast cloud = win

1 Like

you got a point there

This is honestly not even a question. The level 1000 wins because of AoE and instakilling, like someone else said. When there’s multiple people, you can’t just add on their levels and assume they’re equivalent to one person who’s way stronger. That’s not how it works

No one because you can’t fight people until you’re like lvl 40 or something : D

1 Like

the lv 1000 legit just has to have max explosion size with a self explosion and boom all the lv 1’s dead

Neither, because the PvP shield makes them all immune.

aha but that is where you are wrong
because threats

if they all aimed perfectly at the lvl 1000 with 20-blast attack, they could win

level 1s don’t have 20-blast attacks

1000 level 1’s. A barrage like that would just lag them out of the game lol

No one would win roblox’s servers are too crappy to handle anymore than 100 players

level 1’s can’t pvp

so if we can bend the rules for that then we can most definitely bend the rules for this

unless it’s a threat.

But 20 blasts literally would do zero damage… You do realize how much damage a normal blast from a level 1 right?

i’m talking DoT magics spamming them blasts

and minimum size 20 blasts would do a hell of a lot more than one min size blast, so says my math (which took 3 seconds at most)