Who would win, martin or the forumers?

jokes on you, my pc is supposed to be used as a server!

If you mean us using our AO characters then. .

(The outlook doesn’t look too good. .)

1, ye AO characters
2, you can only choose 1 save file tho
3, why did you choose to fight that guy

potion builds bout to go crazy

Idk, ask the person who made the clip.

But tbf i likely would’ve booped Martin too, though with a lot more distance . .

Either way we’re all going to get absolutely rolled.

fortified II food + max defense build (or at least, as much defense possible) with 70% blocking power musgravite + ravenna war shield with that one enchant that increases blocking power + boxing blocking power + juggernaut 10% dmg reduction + ekrix dodge reflex + parry + gilded ironskin V elixir

Me and my perfect lightning 5 pots:

Forumers no diff. We are just built different.

Martin litteraly will laugh to death right after seeing forumers.

gilded healing gel: literally fucking healer from clash of clans

HERES THE PLAN. we get a resistance juggernaut with boxing and shield to take all the hits, we get more of those on standby to replace when his stamina gets low. everyone else uses range attacks. better yet use conj with bows and guns and use DoT. maybe a poison and ash mage as well

we’re all going to get 1 shot by a sea-sized aoe it’s not gonna happen :skull:

thats why we be juggernauts and attack with guns

screw it guns are overpowered when the mages’ spells are on cd equip plunderers (think magic mans still know how to operate a gun)

his AoE can’t be that big right (virtically i mean)

it’s an atlantean, by a lore standpoint we can splash it with warden pots and blinding pots to get rid of it’s senses

“we can jump him”

" we have the number"

my brother in vetex all he need is one self explosion and roughly 87% of you people will be gone cause barely anyone here is good at blocking, let alone parrying

1 Like

thats why you have resistance and boxing and shield as well as stamina foods

counterpoint: i fought maria

i would like that add that the 90% damage reduction from parrying wouldn’t be enough to stop him from 1 shotting even the tankiest builds
even a 99% damage reduction would be 1.6k damage so…

actually yeah you have a point, iirc Vetex made it so that the size formulla stop scaling after a while, so maybe his hitbox isnt actually that bad