• Ren, The Strongest Curse User of today
  • Durza, The Strongest Curse User of history
0 voters
1 Like

war/ren

ren would win because hes fighting a dead clump of magic energy

what about durza’s reverse magic technique

reverse curse technique: life curse

durza has never displayed an an ability to use spirit energy, hes just a living skill issue

if you combine the light magic and dark magic you create an imaginary mass of nonexistent magic. Imaginary technique: Equinox Blast

1 Like

“take the amplified death technique and the reversal life technique, then smash together those two different energies to create and push out an imaginary magic”

“imaginary technique: dead revival magic”

1 Like

sorry but warren turns into Durza’s housewive

1 Like

“SAVE ME UNDEAD ZEUS CHAN!”

-Fraudza

1 Like

If this is durza right before he died, when he got all of Cursebeard and his commanders curses, he is most likely winning

Can’t he just… Spam his world ending attack with the energy curse until Warren is dead?

I dont recall durza taking arthur’s curses being mentioned anywhere

“This is some random hobo we found with blue fire magic. Zues! Poseidon help me pwease!~” -fraudza

2 Likes

dead*

Lend me some inferno flames Morock, this is base Durza we’re up against

3 Likes

If Ren does actually have the Inferno curse, it’s over for Durza. If he just uses inferno magic, it’s over for Ren

It doesent matter what Durza has in his arsenal of stolen curses and magics, unless he somehow gets his hand on a Grand Flame Curse or Grand Magic (Magic wielded by literal gods) he will never beat a Grand Flame Curse user, even the weakest of the five would wipe the floor with him.

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY
Durza VS Warren
BEGIN!
“My name is Warren and I like to fly-”
Durza reaches out his hand
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA”

The Grand fire curses, as strong as they are, have limits too, with the weakest being as strong as Cursebeard’s super curse

I am fairly certain it was said somewhere that durza absorbed Arthur’s power after he was defeated (and considering Durza’s greed, it wouldn’t make sense for him not too)

So in total that means durza had the lightning, explosion, earth, sand, blaze, ice, energy, and tide curse. Plus at least like 1-2 curses worth in magic MINIMUM

As powerful as the inferno curse is, I doubt it’s winning to all that