Why Arcane Reborn AI>WoM AI

Reasons

1. They actually work

2. All melee AI are actually melee attackers and don’t spam dagger throw

3. They actually hit their shots

4. They don’t take 5 years before attacking

5. They are more immersive because they attack you more often making it feel riskier

Made this because someone can’t handle opinions other than their own

3 Likes

Yippee, now we can fill up another topic with argument.

Agree with the second point tho :flushed:

Nobody will argue much here because even though AR npcs are very flawed, very few consider WoM npcs to be better and grandnec wouldn’t reply if they weren’t baiting

I do also wish WoM NPCs were more aggressive, but there’s probably coding restrictions and things

Valid points, at first I felt immersive since they had good aim and they predicted me, then when you get the multi-blast attack they die very easy,Except for Mino and the exiled, they don’t die fast, but raging storm,is bothered by the aim-bot.

PD:level,I understand that you substantiate your points and are good at debating, but don’t just focus on that, make jokes, have fun or talk about things you like

1 Like

that’s technically true I suppose

true

Haha, yeah.

Yes, because attacking 5 times a second is a vast improvement.

I’d say that neither AI is immersive. AR’s runs at you like they have nothing to live for, or zoom around at the speed of light. Wheras WoM’s just kinda sits there.

TL;DR: Both of them have problems. Personally, I prefer WoM’s AI simply because it’s a tad more balanced in the late game, and way more fun to fight 1 on 1.

The only thing WoM does better is captain beam spamming. Everything else I don’t know, only came here last october and didn’t play sequels. Little OhHey lore, what day of the month do you think I joined?

They have the exact same blast cooldowns as WoM AI, literally the exact same

WoM ai just sit around for no reason

True, that’s what I find fun but I could see it being boring for others

True Prom is an ass but it feels more gratifying than beating Mino

I feel nothing after beating Mino or Exiled

I feel very happy after beating prom

I meant the buggers with swords that swing their weapons at the speed of light. There’s just no timing or pattern to the attacks, which makes them irritating to fight if you (suicidally) fight them on the ground, or an absolute breeze if you jump into the air.

Fair enough

I too, feel nothing after defeating WoM’s bosses, they just aren’t very satisfying to fight (not that AR’s are, mind you). I’ve also never beaten Prom :sleeper:. So yea.

Good lord you really are a troll

AR enemy AI imo is better yeah, but its a bit too broken
like im higher level than the bandit, but the bandit still kills me. that shouldnt be happening, unless im actual shit at the game

misinput AR skill issue???

3 Likes

Now once you go to Oblitesco in D3 you already dead

Damn it Level, you just ruined any chance of them replying by making this comment. I wanted another argument.

im shit at AR but cmon its a bandit

oh level, you’re soooo based… :weary: :weary: :weary: :joy_cat: :joy_cat: :grimacing: :nerd_face:

1 Like

Some can break easily and give unfair cheesing strategies.

This is true if it weren’t for the ability spam of some (example: saburan bandits spamming scimitar q)

While they are capable of predicting, so are WoM’s AI. They can’t hit shit. The only reason is because they have ridiculous/broken AoE which is unfair to the player and a problem with the game. WoM’s AI will hit MUCH more than AR’s, the size makes it easier to dodge however. Meanwhile go try dodge Amon’s Q blasts when it’s AoE is bigger than it seems, or even better, with Prometheus.

While this is true (in some ways) it is ridiculous the rate they throw attacks at, for example Amon throwing his dual daggers twice in a row. Also NPCs like Kraken sometimes take a bit of a break before attacking again which makes this not as true.

WoM has the immersion on it’s side. AR just spams attacks and often does it in a way detrimental to the game and playerbase with ridiculous lack of cooldown (Prometheus comes to mind) for moves that SHOULD have some. WoM sometimes has the same issue with the multi-move casting (MC soldiers casting 2 barrages at the same time, Exiled using Raging Slash twice simultaneously) but it’s much less consistent and seems to work, most of time, “properly”, at least.

Add many more issues to AR compared to WoM’s and there’s no way I’m telling you it’s better than WoM. But if you add the pros, then it indeed is.

Different opinion :pensive:

Blocked :yawning_face:

It’s just your opinion and it was interesting to have seen it. I shared mine.

Was making a joke based on previous thread

Also WoM AI’s prediction is very rudimentary

Correct me if I’m wrong but it’s just calculating the speed you’re moving and then aiming at where you’ll be assuming a constant speed while going in a constant direction.