Why Arcane Reborn AI>WoM AI

Oh, alright. I remember Grandnec said they blocked you (this true?). It seems pretty familiar, don’t know why they did that honestly.

my fault for not getting jokes don’t be mad at me pls

based

1 Like

I’d like this but I legit can only give like 5-10 likes a day or something because I’m locked to basic role

You can tomorrow then :wink:

How the fuck did that happen lmao, you’ve been here for like a year and a half I think

Here is fictional like

ar sucks tho

Excessive trolling or something, he got suspended once. Requirements for regulars require no suspensions in last 6 months, his was before that as far as I remember. However it is possible to lock someone’s rank. This could be the case for him.

Makes sense I guess, thanks for reply.

WoM always felt like it was really trying to be an open world adventure where YOU, yes YOU , can make your own story.

Reminds me of…

Albion Online is a sandbox mmorpg in which you get to write your own story, instead of following a laid out path. Explore a vast open world consisting of different unique biomes. Everything you do has an impact on the world, as in our player-driven economy every piece of equipment is crafted by players from resources gathered from players. The equipment you wear defines what you are. Switching from knight to magician is as easy as switching your armor and your weapon, or be a combination of the two. Venture out into the world or into dungeons and face Albion’s inhabitants and wildlife. Go on expeditions to encounter even more challenges. Fight other players in open world clashes. Fight over territory, or city control in tactical group battles. Relax by retreating to your personal island. Build a home. Grow crops. Raise animals. Join a guild! Everything is more fun when you work together. Leave your mark in the world. In Albion, everybody matters.

I’m sorry. I had to. I just couldn’t resist.

I think it’s from the post I said this

(When I got suspended)

I just noticed that the people that are posting in that thread are about the same people that post frequently these days. Christ this place really IS dead.

But honestly understandable though, some people are just more entertaining to fuck with than others.

1. Both work fine

2. Valid.

3. idk man feels like those bow fuckers have aimbot.

4. Fair.

5. Not really, they feel like basic Roblox AI in AR as they just clump up on you and spam M1 all the fuckin time in AR but that might be the melee system being so dogshit basic and spammable. WoM has some variety but it’s a bit slow.

Just gonna leave this here and not say anything else.

didnt ar have ai that the top ar players couldnt beat

1 Like

yey, forum argument UwU

1 Like

yeah, they dash and high jump every 3 seconds which is a problem because stamina isn’t a thing for them

also, amon (sabura poison boss) has daggers that can parry any magic attack at random, like the whiteridge bandits in aa but 3x as often. any enemy with a blade can parry but hes at a much higher level

amon might be genuinely impossible to beat toe to toe

@Level f*cking based bro